Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

Plugins Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

Also it seems to eat quite alot of fps around 50, when i freeze physics then fps are back to normal on 1 atom because the erection does not work obviously when physics are freezed, and when i turn it back of then fps drops. at the end i removed the erection plugin and fps are back to normal. Is it common for the script to reduce the fps by that much.

I don't know why but for some reason even after setting atom name to Person and merge loading the plugin preset the erection triggers does not seem to detect the fluid plugin and its triggers
View attachment 387677
Yeah, I also found some problems with this. It depends on the plugin order - if the erection plugin is loaded before the fluids plugin, the triggers get lost because the reference is not there yet. I will look into this and probably post an update with fixed plugin order.

Also it seems to eat quite alot of fps around 50, when i freeze physics then fps are back to normal on 1 atom because the erection does not work obviously when physics are freezed, and when i turn it back of then fps drops. at the end i removed the erection plugin and fps are back to normal. Is it common for the script to reduce the fps by that much.
View attachment 387681
Yes, this seems true too for me. I recently removed the fps saving (updating erection every physics frame) because it conflicts with throbbing. I will see whether there is a good compromise.

Oh alright, thanks man really love this plugin hope you find some work around.
I think I solved the observed issues with trigger disruption. I will now publish an updated version with new plugin orders in the presets and a few smaller code changes. There will now be presets for interactive, manual and fluids only mode.
I also shifted a few code parts away from FixedUpdate (which is calculated each physics frame) to increase fps and re-added the fps count slider. I think it helped, though its difficult to quantify. I get stable fps with and without my plugins active. I however found that just opening the plugin UI lets the framerate drop a lot - not sure why, but this can be avoided by closing the plugin UI while playing. Also, debug mode is an fps killer, but this also is not intended for regular play.

I think I solved the observed issues with trigger disruption. I will now publish an updated version with new plugin orders in the presets and a few smaller code changes. There will now be presets for interactive, manual and fluids only mode.
I also shifted a few code parts away from FixedUpdate (which is calculated each physics frame) to increase fps and re-added the fps count slider. I think it helped, though its difficult to quantify. I get stable fps with and without my plugins active. I however found that just opening the plugin UI lets the framerate drop a lot - not sure why, but this can be avoided by closing the plugin UI while playing. Also, debug mode is an fps killer, but this also is not intended for regular play.
Great! yea fps drop in plugin ui is not a big deal anyways after setting everything up ui is gonna be closed for the most parts, looking forward to the update!

Hey there, thanks for your feedback! Sorry for missing out on this, I did not notice the discussion section.
I expect this problem to be solved with the newer versions - if not, please let me know!
The problem still exists, but I have discovered that the foreskin plugin is the cause

The problem still exists, but I have discovered that the foreskin plugin is the cause
I will have a look at it, tnx for the info. Does it always happen or just under certain circumstances (blank new scene, addimg to existing scene, with/without presets)? This helps me find the error which is a pain if its the null reference error...

Edit: I cannot reproduce any error right now, please give some details if it persists.

Last edited:
I will have a look at it, tnx for the info. Does it always happen or just under certain circumstances (blank new scene, addimg to existing scene, with/without presets)? This helps me find the error which is a pain if its the null reference error...

Edit: I cannot reproduce any error right now, please give some details if it persists.
I (most probably) found what gives you the null reference error. I guess you are missing one (or both) of the following morphs, which are necessary for the foreskin plugin. These are Jackaroo's Hoodie Morph and Textures (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/hoodie-morphs-and-textures.38516/) and Vamtastic's Penis Skin Morph (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-skin-morph.37700/). Please download them and reload the plugin.
I will later post an update to detect missing plugins while loading.

RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins) with a new update entry:

New Dynamic Details and Bugfixing

- Left testicle is now slightly asymmetric (lower) in flaccid state, but rises during erection, increased pumping effect of testicles at orgasm
View attachment 391538
- Better glans clipping prevention (fan shape is reduced just before foreskin covers it)
View attachment 391539
- Bugfixing for another merge load null reference error at the foreskin plugin (these are a real pain...)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I found a problem.
SOTTR 2024-08-22 15-01-09.png
SOTTR 2024-08-22 15-00-45.png
Maybe you can change Penis_Skin3 to Penis_Skin3UP.

RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins) with a new update entry:

Minor Improvements

- Better tuning of shaft skin movement by delaying new shaft skin morph (less side clipping).
- Orgasm Spray triggers now all work and can be individually configured. Time sequence of triggers is coded with phase 1: 0.2 sec to 1.3 sec, phase 2: 1.3 sec to 3.2 sec, phase 3: 3.2 sec to 4.3 sec and phase 4: 4.3 sec to 4.6 sec. See included plugin presets for examples.
- Untouched foreskin retraction position depending on erection can now be better configured (use "foreskin relax base value"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to troubleshoot orifice detection? I am constantly struggling with the fact that the plugin just doesn't work randomly sometimes as if it turns off and I have no clue why. My theory was that whatever invisible trigger is used for detection is not in the right place so I tried the offset config sliders and they just do absolutely nothing no matter the pose or orifice. Perhaps, a mode could be useful where we could see what we are manipulating by the offset config? Like in Extra Auto Genitals plugin or Collider Editor?
There is also some evidence that goes against this theory, because I've just discovered that somehow turning on Testing and then Enable Auto Retract, then turning them off fixes the issue and plugin starts working.
Basically it feels as if the plugin is being randomly unchecked in the Plugins menu of the Atom and I have to go check it again, except all of this is happening within the plugin itself.
Sorry if someone already reported/asked about this, I've read through discussion briefly and haven't found this being discussed.

EDIT: Quite possibly a conflict with BodyLanguage? The problem I've described seems to be sometimes happening after I switch from one pose to another.

Last edited:
Is there a way to troubleshoot orifice detection? I am constantly struggling with the fact that the plugin just doesn't work randomly sometimes as if it turns off and I have no clue why. My theory was that whatever invisible trigger is used for detection is not in the right place so I tried the offset config sliders and they just do absolutely nothing no matter the pose or orifice. Perhaps, a mode could be useful where we could see what we are manipulating by the offset config? Like in Extra Auto Genitals plugin or Collider Editor?
There is also some evidence that goes against this theory, because I've just discovered that somehow turning on Testing and then Enable Auto Retract, then turning them off fixes the issue and plugin starts working.
Basically it feels as if the plugin is being randomly unchecked in the Plugins menu of the Atom and I have to go check it again, except all of this is happening within the plugin itself.
Sorry if someone already reported/asked about this, I've read through discussion briefly and haven't found this being discussed.

EDIT: Quite possibly a conflict with BodyLanguage? The problem I've described seems to be sometimes happening after I switch from one pose to another.
You can enable debug mode, this will show you the distance in the debug line. This will allow you to adjust the distance for your situation. For hands it should however fit quite well with the standard values.
There are no invisible triggers, it just does some math between the closest actor (hand, foot, etc.) and the penis tip/base. I have not heard of any trouble with the plugin being disabled by any other plugin, but if you can narrow this down a bit I will check!

Back
Top Bottom