Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

Plugins Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

Nice idea, but when running the demo I get an endless list of exceptions
!> RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Great, the new morph looks much better!
I have two small bug reports for the current plugin state:
-The VR hand interaction only works sporadically for me, even when setting the activation sensitivity lower. How is the interaction with the VR hands calculated?
-When changing the appearance preset for the male in your demo scene, the plugin stops working: Initially, the morphs are messed up. After reloading the plugin, the morphs are reset but stay in the covered state (the test functionality does not work either).

Nice idea, but when running the demo I get an endless list of exceptions
!> RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Same here :confused:

RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation with a new update entry:

More dynamics

- New: Foreskin now reaches a relaxed state when untouched or when erection occurs. The relaxed state depends on the erection level based on the 'Realistic Erection' plugin (if setup in parallel). The Foreskin can still be moved all the way if touched. Both plugins have been updated to support this.
- Also: Enjoy the extended, new demo scene from version 11 which is included to demonstrate different ways of using the dynamic erection and foreskin system in scenes.

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom