Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

Plugins Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation

Nice idea, but when running the demo I get an endless list of exceptions
!> RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Great, the new morph looks much better!
I have two small bug reports for the current plugin state:
-The VR hand interaction only works sporadically for me, even when setting the activation sensitivity lower. How is the interaction with the VR hands calculated?
-When changing the appearance preset for the male in your demo scene, the plugin stops working: Initially, the morphs are messed up. After reloading the plugin, the morphs are reset but stay in the covered state (the test functionality does not work either).

!> RealisticForeskin.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Same here :confused:

RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation with a new update entry:

More dynamics

- New: Foreskin now reaches a relaxed state when untouched or when erection occurs. The relaxed state depends on the erection level based on the 'Realistic Erection' plugin (if setup in parallel). The Foreskin can still be moved all the way if touched. Both plugins have been updated to support this.
- Also: Enjoy the extended, new demo scene from version 11 which is included to demonstrate different ways of using the dynamic erection and foreskin system in scenes.

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

if I want to disable the plugin how do I restore the penis back to normal? the penis stays stiff even after lowering the erect slider even though I already removed the plugin from the atom

Thanks for these great foreskin plugins to both of you!
The great addition that this plugin brings compared to divining foreskin is that it also reacts to VR hands.

Throwing out some ideas for improvements:
-The foreskin morph here is very thick and covers the balls as well, which inflates them unnecessarily. It would be nice if the morph was configurable as in divining foreskin.
-The maximum or default cover of the glans by the foreskin is too much if the penis is fully erect. The default retraction value (that the morph snaps to when no force is applied) should be configurable. Ideally, this value would be configurable to depend on the state of the penis length morph, because in reality, if the penis is fully erect, the natural state would be for the glans to be uncovered vs. covered when flaccid. This would come in especially handy if one uses a dynamic erection system like yours.
hey, this is now implemented and will be improved with the next upcoming update!

if I want to disable the plugin how do I restore the penis back to normal? the penis stays stiff even after lowering the erect slider even though I already removed the plugin from the atom
Morphs will not be restored to what they have been before adding the plugin (because I do not read and store the original morph values), but just zeroed out if you disable the plugin. The foreskin morph is removed. So, if you use a saved appearance, you have to reload this one to restore everything, or manually adapt morphs.
The erection is based on joint spring tension. They will remain on what you left them before disabling the plugin, but you can also manually adjust them in the physics settings of penisBaseControl - "Joint Drive Spring":
Screenshot 2024-05-15 211658.png

Last edited:
Hey there, thanks for your feedback! Sorry for missing out on this, I did not notice the discussion section.
I expect this problem to be solved with the newer versions - if not, please let me know!

Great, the new morph looks much better!
I have two small bug reports for the current plugin state:
-The VR hand interaction only works sporadically for me, even when setting the activation sensitivity lower. How is the interaction with the VR hands calculated?
-When changing the appearance preset for the male in your demo scene, the plugin stops working: Initially, the morphs are messed up. After reloading the plugin, the morphs are reset but stay in the covered state (the test functionality does not work either).
Hi, thanks for your observations. That's very helpful. Unfortunately, I did not get an alert on discussion posts so I only saw now.
- I can confirm the VR hand issues, but it should be much better with the recent version. Just try it again please!
- Regarding the appearance preset problem, I just tried with the most recent demo and there it worked to exchange the appearance, and the foreskin moves after reloading the plugin. However, the animations will probably not work very well with different sizes etc.😉

Next version will include cslist to load both plugins at once, default morph value restore upon disabling/removing the plugin, and better relax foreskin physics. Soon to be released...

Last edited:
RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation with a new update entry:

Improved relax foreskin, morph value restore on disable/destroy, additional scrotum morph, cslist

- The plugin is now integrated via .cslist
- Upon loading, the plugin now saves current morphs/joint springs and restores them when disabled or removed
- Additional morph for scrotum shape
- Improved relaxed foreskin behaviour (retraction based on erection)
- Bugfixes

View attachment 367957 View attachment 367958

Let me know in the discussion what else would be nice to have!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom