Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

Plugins Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins)

First of all, it is a great plugin, love it.
But after the last upodate i have a quastion.
Do I get it right, that it will be imposible to change a voice of a person. If yes, than will be other voices added in the future? For example for those of us, who uses futa models.
Hey, that is a but and is now corrected! Thanks for reporting!

Last edited:
Hi, I just checked out this plugin again and I'm amazed what progress you made.
Just logged in to thank you for the great work, RunRudolf!

Now that I think of it, I have one suggestion:
In VAMM interactive mode, how about letting the user configure the "response functions" between arousal from VAMM and your erection state a bit?
In my opinion, it would be more realistic if the main erection happens at relatively low arousal values and then increases only very slightly until orgasm.
One possibility would be to have a configurable arousal exponent alpha, i.e.
erection_value = arousal_value^alpha
with erection_value, arousal_value normalized to [0,1] so that you can customize how fast the erection happens and get my desired behavior with alpha > 1 or have some predefined functions that the user can select from.
Hey, and thanks for your kind feedback, and the idea. So do I understand your point correctly: Couple moaning level and erection level in a more non-proportional way (exponential)? E.g. keeping moaning down until erection is at higher levels and only then start to raise the moaning intensity? That would be very easy to implement. Let me know if this is it, thank you!

Hey, you can always switch the voice in VAMMoan to any of the others. The Seth voice will only be loaded when the Erection plugin is setup/reloaded!
Hello. Sorry to bother but i can't switch voice, when erected plugin is activated. Only when plugin disabled i can switch voice of a person. I get it when is loaded and setting up is force Seth voice, but not the whole time.

Hello. Sorry to bother but i can't switch voice, when erected plugin is activated. Only when plugin disabled i can switch voice of a person. I get it when is loaded and setting up is force Seth voice, but not the whole time.
You are absolutely right, thank you for the hint! The voice will be set every second after initial loading, which is not what is intended. I will fix this as soon as possible, together with some more stuff.

RunRudolf updated Realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation (Plugins) with a new update entry:

Choose your Voice, Moans & Erection Delay

- It is now possible to delay the erection in favor of a bit of growth first. There is a new slider to adjust this ('Erection Delay')
- Higher intensities of moaning (through VAMM) can now be shifted towards higher erection levels. There is a new slider to adjust this ('Moans Arousal Factor'). Thanks @MrPerv for the idea!
- The male voice 'Seth' will only be set upon fist loading, and can then be changed. No one prevents you from choosing female voices any more. Thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. Thanks for the plugin, it saves a ton of time.

I am having trouble running the last several versions. I'm not sure what the issue is. I believe I have all morphs. I use this on a female person with Stopper AltFuta 28. I did try on a fresh scene, but it happens there too.
The erection script spams this message:

!> RealisticErection.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.GetIntensity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I also have a small feature request.
The Joint Drive X Angle on penisMidControl/TipControl is something I change often, probably maximum up to +30. I know there is a curve up/down slider already included but it behaves a bit different. Having access to those in the plugin would be nice, but I understand if it's not something you plan to include.

Thanks

I am having trouble running the last several versions. I'm not sure what the issue is. I believe I have all morphs. I use this on a female person with Stopper AltFuta 28. I did try on a fresh scene, but it happens there too.

!> RealisticErection.FixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RunRudolf.RealisticErection.GetIntensity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The Joint Drive X Angle on penisMidControl/TipControl is something I change often, probably maximum up to +30. I know there is a curve up/down slider already included but it behaves a bit different. Having access to those in the plugin would be nice, but I understand if it's not something you plan to include.

Thanks
Hey there, I will check this. I have honestly not really checked the futa compatibility very well so far and need to do so. Tjere is also a fluids issue and the voice might stull be reser every time you load a scene, which is unhandy. However, the last update worked with a Stopper alt futa, as you see in the video. The plugin now reports if morphs are missing, so if you do not get a message, it should be fine. Stay tuned for updates!

Hey, and thanks for your kind feedback, and the idea. So do I understand your point correctly: Couple moaning level and erection level in a more non-proportional way (exponential)? E.g. keeping moaning down until erection is at higher levels and only then start to raise the moaning intensity? That would be very easy to implement. Let me know if this is it, thank you!
Kudos, turns out you are faster implementing suggestions than me clarifying them 😅
What I meant was more the relation between the erection level and the arousal level from VAMM that is increasing more or less linearly when you interact with the penis.
I think it makes sense for the erection to start and plateau earlier as a function of the time spent interacting with the penis. On the other hand, what you implemented makes sense as well, i.e. that the moaning level would increase at a later arousal level / time spent with arousing the penis (I thought the moan levels were directly proportional to the arousal level in VAMM though?).
To clarify a bit more:
If arousal_level is defined as being proportional to the time spent interacting with the penis, we should have moan_level(arousal_level) start growing slowly and then build up quickly near orgasm (e.g. exponential, what you implemented I guess, or a power-law with exponent > 1) and erection_level(arousal_level) grow more at the beginning and then level out (e.g. power-law with exponent < 1, mixed that up in the last post, the exponent should be less than 1 to grow stronger at the beginning, e.g. square-root function).

Thanks
Hi Grob, I checked with the Stopper Futa plugin version 28 and everything runs as intended in my case. Do you really use the most recent plugin version? I recently fixed many of these NullReference errors (which occurred due to missing morphs or plugins).

The only morphs that are absolutely necessary are
- Jackaroo Hoodie morphs and textures: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/hoodie-morphs-and-textures.38516/ (for the foreskin and penis decals)
Without this one, the foreskin plugin can not work, but it would still load and give you the info. This one is a direct dependency of the plugin, so it should download automatically).
- Vamtastic Penis Skin Morph: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-skin-morph.37700/ (for the foreskin shaft, no direct dependency).

The following morphs and further plugins are only used to enable the full experience (more customization, moans, fluids, decal), but missing of any one of these should not generate errors any more:
- Hazmhox VAMMoan: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vammoan.3134/ (to couple it with moans or interactive mode, direct dependency)
- Chokaphi Decal Maker: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/decal-maker.196/ (to apply penis decals, direct dependency)
- Hazmhox Fluids 101: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/fluids-101.8209/ (to apply fluids, direct dependency)
- WeebU My_morphs: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morphs-repack.2609/ (this ist just for the penis height morph, no direct dependency)

If all of these plugins and morphs are not available, it throws the following errors (just once), but still starts working:
1728546185330.png

1728546202526.png

Last edited:
Kudos, turns out you are faster implementing suggestions than me clarifying them 😅
What I meant was more the relation between the erection level and the arousal level from VAMM that is increasing more or less linearly when you interact with the penis.
I think it makes sense for the erection to start and plateau earlier as a function of the time spent interacting with the penis. On the other hand, what you implemented makes sense as well, i.e. that the moaning level would increase at a later arousal level / time spent with arousing the penis (I thought the moan levels were directly proportional to the arousal level in VAMM though?).
To clarify a bit more:
If arousal_level is defined as being proportional to the time spent interacting with the penis, we should have moan_level(arousal_level) start growing slowly and then build up quickly near orgasm (e.g. exponential, what you implemented I guess, or a power-law with exponent > 1) and erection_level(arousal_level) grow more at the beginning and then level out (e.g. power-law with exponent < 1, mixed that up in the last post, the exponent should be less than 1 to grow stronger at the beginning, e.g. square-root function).
I think I get it. The moans are already coupled in a power law relation (configurable by slider) which leads to a . Thats fine I guess.
However, its true that erection still behaves linear (0 arousal value in VAMMoan = 0 erection, 350 arousal = 50% erection, 700 arousal = 100% erection). I think it makes sense to change this also to some below 1 power law mode. This is only relevant for the interactive mode. Lets see how this does...Stay tuned.

Hi Grob, I checked with the Stopper Futa plugin version 28 and everything runs as intended in my case. Do you really use the most recent plugin version? I recently fixed many of these NullReference errors (which occurred due to missing morphs or plugins). Although this should not generate errors any more, you should have the following morphs for the erection plugin:
- WeebU My_morphs: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morphs-repack.2609/ (this ist just for the penis height morph)
- Jackaroo Hoodie morphs and textures: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/hoodie-morphs-and-textures.38516/ (for penis decals)
- Hazmhox VAMMoan: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vammoan.3134/ (to couple it with moans or interactive mode)
- Chokaphi Decal Maker: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/decal-maker.196/ (to apply penis decals)
- Hazmhox Fluids 101: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/fluids-101.8209/ (to apply fluids)
In case this does not help, please freeze physics, clear the error logs, re-load the erection plugin and then just briefly unfreeze physics. Then let me know what the error log says in the very beginning. Also check the blue info log. Hope this helps!
Hi again.
Are fluid/moan/decal plugins required to be on the person when the main plugins are loaded? It is working when I add them, and also when I reload with them disabled.
I guess the issue is I wasn't using them at all before. I typically only loaded the foreskin/erection plugin from the cslist as I thought the other plugins were optional. Sorry if I misunderstood and for any hastle.

Freeze Physics didn't seem to change the outcome when getting the error.

Thanks

Hi again.
Are fluid/moan/decal plugins required to be on the person when the main plugins are loaded? It is working when I add them, and also when I reload with them disabled.
I guess the issue is I wasn't using them at all before. I typically only loaded the foreskin/erection plugin from the cslist as I thought the other plugins were optional. Sorry if I misunderstood and for any hastle.

Freeze Physics didn't seem to change the outcome when getting the error.

Thanks
The other plugins are not required to be used with the most recent version. The RunRudolf plugin .cslist can be loaded completely alone and it will just tell you that you will not get decals/fluids/moans with them missing.
1728545082461.png

1728545105840.png

Do you really use the most recent version available (it shoud say "RunRudolf.RealisticForeskinSim.31./Custom..."):
1728545177827.png

Attachments

• 1728544970725.png
    1728544970725.png
    517.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1728544992475.png
    1728544992475.png
    609.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1728545156459.png
    1728545156459.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
The other plugins are not required to be used with the most recent version. The RunRudolf plugin .cslist can be loaded completely alone and it will just tell you that you will not get decals/fluids/moans with them missing.
View attachment 417922
View attachment 417924

Do you really use the most recent version available (it shoud say "RunRudolf.RealisticForeskinSim.31./Custom..."):
View attachment 417926
1728546260406.png

1728546420298.png

31 (and 28 for AltFuta.)
Error happens before adding AltFuta there.
Female or Male, same result.
I tried a few different versions. It looks like version 26 and 27 still work if I have AltFuta loaded before it, but 30 and 31 don't. (I don't have 28 and 29)

Last edited:
View attachment 417937
View attachment 417940
31 and 28
Error happens before adding AltFuta there.
Female or Male, same result.
Hi Grob, you are basically loading this on a female model, since the erection plugin is in the list before the futa plugin. This means that this plugin is loaded before the futa change, which can obviously not work. Try first loading the futa plugin, and then the erection plugins. Hope this helps (in my case it did).
I will probably add an error message if the plugins are loaded on a female.

Last edited:
Hi Grob, you are basically loading this on a female model, since the erection plugin is in the list before the futa plugin. This means that this plugin is loaded before the futa change, which can obviously not. Try first loading the futa plugin, and then the erection plugins. Hope this helps (in my case it did).
I will probably add an error message if the plugins are loaded on a female.
Hi
I updated my post, but I'll add it here in case.

I tried a few different versions on female. It looks like version 26 and 27 still work if I have AltFuta loaded before it, but 30 and 31 don't. (I don't have 28 and 29)

So it is still broken for me for 30 & 31 even if load order is proper. For males it doesn't seem to work at all. (I don't use male characters generally, so I didn't expect I'd run into this.)

I know some things about VAM but not others.. is it possible there's some old data I need to clean out? I tried deleting cache in the settings with my tests, but that didn't help either.

Ultimately not a big deal since I can get it working with the other plugins together. Thanks for the help and your time. Also the plugin still keeps getting better. Thank you.

Hi
I updated my post, but I'll add it here in case.

I tried a few different versions on female. It looks like version 26 and 27 still work if I have AltFuta loaded before it, but 30 and 31 don't. (I don't have 28 and 29)

So it is still broken for me for 30 & 31 even if load order is proper. For males it doesn't seem to work at all. (I don't use male characters generally, so I didn't expect I'd run into this.)

I know some things about VAM but not others.. is it possible there's some old data I need to clean out? I tried deleting cache in the settings with my tests, but that didn't help either.

Ultimately not a big deal since I can get it working with the other plugins together. Thanks for the help and your time. Also the plugin still keeps getting better. Thank you.
Unfortunately, it really seems to be something with your setup, as all of the mentioned scenarios work in my case. I have no reports about similar issues so far. I am sorry that I cannot help here! Last resort would probably be to do a fresh setup of VAM.

I am also getting an error. realistic foreskin works fine, but update 30-31 has broken Realistic erection. I tried deleting the updates, but any model I add it to gets errors. Old scenes that already had Realistic erection work fine. Only 30 - 31 forward has issues

Attachments

• Error log.png
    Error log.png
    432.2 KB · Views: 0
I am also getting an error. realistic foreskin works fine, but update 30-31 has broken Realistic erection. I tried deleting the updates, but any model I add it to gets errors. Old scenes that already had Realistic erection work fine. Only 30 - 31 forward has issues
Hi, please document the situation under what circumstances it happens in your case.
- The error log only contains the spammed missing reference error of each frame, which does not help much. Maybe there is a more specific message in the blue message log or at the beginning of the error log?
- Please include screenshots of your active plugins and what steps you take based on a default sceene.
I can only help if I can reproduce your situation (as it runs fine on my system). Thank you!

Thanks
Regarding your request: Could you please document how this would be used? I cannot see the difference/advantage of using these Joint Drive X angles over the existing sliders yet. Maybe include a screenshot of how it sould look in the end.

I was getting the same error.

But after adding the “DecalMaker” plugin,
I added the “realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation” plugin.

Then it worked.

I was getting the same error.

But after adding the “DecalMaker” plugin,
I added the “realistic Foreskin & Erection Simulation” plugin.

Then it worked.
That is helpful, thanks! I will check and hopefully fix. There will be a new update soon anyways (which will integrate another cool fluid system and a few more things).

BTW: The problem with these NullReference errors in the GetIntensity and FixedUpdate section is that the error message is very unspecific (something is missing or empty) and that could be almost anything. Debugging is very cumbersome (at least for me, tjere are certainly better ways),. Thats why I need precise info under what conditions the error occurs!

Hi, please document the situation under what circumstances it happens in your case.
- The error log only contains the spammed missing reference error of each frame, which does not help much. Maybe there is a more specific message in the blue message log or at the beginning of the error log?
- Please include screenshots of your active plugins and what steps you take based on a default sceene.
I can only help if I can reproduce your situation (as it runs fine on my system). Thank you!
Well I'm not sure there is a certain circumstance. I can just download a a Male or Futa "Look", open the scene. Then add VamMoan, get it set up, and add Realistic erection, and the error just starts instantly. It never shows the blue message that I can tell, but ill give it a try again and test it.
Love this mod

Well I'm not sure there is a certain circumstance. I can just download a a Male or Futa "Look", open the scene. Then add VamMoan, get it set up, and add Realistic erection, and the error just starts instantly. It never shows the blue message that I can tell, but ill give it a try again and test it.
Love this mod
OK, do you add both plugins (erection & foreskin) with the .cslist or just the erection plugin alone?

Back
Top Bottom