Quiet Girl Pleases You (With Controls) V03

Scenes Quiet Girl Pleases You (With Controls) V03

WasserChan

Reactions
WasserChan submitted a new resource:

Quiet Girl Gives You A Blowjob (With Controls) V01 - A blowjob from a cute girl, and you hold all the cards!

The quiet girl from school invited you over during a thunderstorm! She said she had some questions about the homework, but then she asked if you wanted to see her bra... where is this heading?

Enjoy a player-controlled blowjob from a hot girl (or replace her with anyone of your choosing) in a cozy room while a storm rages outside. Make out with her, play with her mommy milkers, or make her gag. The choice is yours!
View attachment 163230
View attachment 163234...

Read more about this resource...

WasserChan updated Quiet Girl Gives You A Blowjob (With Controls) V01 with a new update entry:

0.2 - Added Sex and QOL Improvements

Now you don't have to stick to foreplay and blowjobs! I've added the ability to have reverse (cowgirl? Not sure if this exact position is called that) sex with the quiet girl. Choose from 6 animation variations, or use the new 'pull me' mode to do the dirty work yourself.

Quality-of-life improvements:
- Removed the web player because YouTube ads are loud and annoying. For now, I suggest playing some rain noises yourself.
- Added a new 'scene control' UI that allows you to adjust the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure which part of the update you wanted, but I'm glad I could help out! <3
Removing the YouTube and turning the reverse slide into a sex scene was what I was referring to. I like modding scenes. This one's fun to play with. I added some goo at the end of the swallow sequence using a button trigger with a delay.

Now I've got to make the forward-facing sex, which will prove to be a pretty big animation challenge lol. Probably (hopefully) a bit easier now that I've locked the male hip bone.

WasserChan updated Quiet Girl Pleases You (With Controls) V02 with a new update entry:

0.3 - Some Small QOL Improvements!

Glad to hear so many of you are enjoying the scene! Upon getting some feedback, I've made a couple of small changes:
- Added a mirror (which can be enabled or disabled at will)
- Added the 'Divining Rod' plugin to the male, which means switching out the girl for a custom partner is much easier now and the penis will automatically navigate to the correct hole (mouth or kitty, both seemed to be working fine with several different girls when I tested!)
- Added embody to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am fairly new to VAM but I have DL all dependence and everything loads but any time i click on one of the options to start one of the actions but nothing happens. something i am missing here i believe. any pointers would be appreciated.

I am fairly new to VAM but I have DL all dependence and everything loads but any time i click on one of the options to start one of the actions but nothing happens. something i am missing here i believe. any pointers would be appreciated.
Did you download from the in-game UI, or download everything separately from the website? Sometimes this website messes some stuff up. Sounds like timeline didn't load if none of the animations are playing, so maybe you didn't press 'accept' when the prompt came up (or pressed 'deny' by accident).

The lighting in this scene is extremely good. Performance friendly yet it has a sort of stylistic diffused look to it. Looking forward to more scenes with your lighting design.

The lighting in this scene is extremely good. Performance friendly yet it has a sort of stylistic diffused look to it. Looking forward to more scenes with your lighting design.
Thanks! Tried to make sure that the baked lighting was well-done, then used realtime lights with shorter ranges to get nice-looking shadows and rim lighting. I think it turned out pretty good :)

This was my first actual attempt at making a scene in VAM, so there are quite a few issues and it's pretty messy. Instead of attempting to fix it retroactively, I'm in the process of making a brand-new scene from scratch. It'll have everything this scene has and more. Planned features:
- New custom look for the girl
- Outfits to switch between
- Procedural movement to make it look more natural
- Brand new environment/interior
- Better lighting
- Far more foreplay options (kissing in various positions, body slide, cock worship, etc)
- Toy play options
- Handjob options (procedural, so it's always different!)
- Blowjob options (also procedural)
- Several different sex positions (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, upright/standing positions)
- More scene and girl customization
Should be fun. Hoping to satisfy everyone that's been asking when this scene will update!

We are eagerly awaiting the update! Sounds like it’s gonna be more than we could have hoped for. Thank you again for all of you hard work. The wait seems like it’s going to be totally worth it!

Having the $3 a month Patreon is it possible to remove clothing? I can't seem to find the option so is it just not available? Great work, very impressed with it.

Having the $3 a month Patreon is it possible to remove clothing? I can't seem to find the option so is it just not available? Great work, very impressed with it.
Honestly, I'm not sure. I would try asking on the forums instead of this discussion thread.

Gushing cumshots would be nice (and naughty). You can make cum clothing appear with a trigger by changing the Alpha.

Switch to edit mode, select a node on the character you wish to edit, click "select root" from the top left of the menu, then select "clothing tab" from the list on the right, then checkbox "all active". "Remove all is often a poor choice since there are clothing items that are cosmetic for the look of a model but not actually clothing (like makeup, painted nails, etc.)

Thankyou WasserChan you were right I must of been hitting the wall when trying to click the buttons but on my 4k machine (desktop mode) I have to zoom in alot before the buttons will function, nonetheless the animations are very smooth and nice. would love to see that Tittyfuck you mentioned earlier and some cum :)

Very good job! Looking forward to the next updates! A comment I have about 0.3 is that the mirror covers the action buttons while the "style" buttons are accessible: it would be better the other way around.
Is missionary also in you list for future versions? You could implement different versions, ie with the man standing and with the man on top.
I also second the add cum suggestion.

Last question: are you planning to release updated versions while still working on the scene? You could get feedback by doing this and we could enjoy the scene even if it is not at its final state.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i need some help. How can I enable POV? No button in scene.
The way I always do it is by adding the embody plugin to the male using a plugin preset and automatically loading it with Scene Ninja, so in every scene the male will have it. Then I create a button with UIAssist to toggle embody.

That's the tedious version, but it makes it easier to enable POV in any scene. If you want an ad hoc solution, just load the embody plugin and click activate

You can also set a hotkey to jump in and out of POV. Some scenes come with F3 set for that. I've used F3 for the male POV, and F4 for the female. You have to change the settings in the plugin, then save the scene.

Lighting presets?
You mean outside of the lighting adjustments that are already available? When the scene is first opened it'll have a couple of the lights on already. I could probably add a couple more presets just for people that don't want to spend ten minutes fiddling with the lighting UI though.

Back
Top Bottom