Quiet Shower

Scenes Quiet Shower

Thanks for the speedy update - I have one more possible error & a few suggestions:

* The bars of the cell don't show up for me, and neither does the sleeping cot. Persists both in VR and Desktop mode. However, I get the same error when viewing BlenderB_Rodrigez' asset, so the error - if it is an error, and not caused by something specific to my installation - may have nothing to do with your scene. I suspect it doesn't, given that your screenshots show the bars - so I'd be grateful for any advice wrt settings you can provide. I'll raise the issue also with BlenderB_Rodrigez.

* In the 'hardcore' subscene, it may be advantagous to limit movement of Quiet's left thigh controller - eg. by setting it to on, or to hold. The animation works (just barely) with the male character you've chosen, but small changes in the male character's physical dimension or pose do tend to cause the hip to wobble quite a lot, because the legs are nearly at a 180 spread (bit hard to describe in words - try moving the male's shoulder up a bit and you may see what I mean). While the overall movement of the legs is small, the orientation of hip-, and consequentially, vagina, can change quite a lot during that wobble, and can easily ruin penetration, requiring quite a bit of fiddling.

* Due to the positioning and the particular poses, it is sometimes necessary to change pitch quite drastically. That's OK in Desktop - but in VR it can get a bit uncomfortable. It would be nice to be able to fix the controlling UI-buttons' position in the users view - eg. by tying them to VReyes. I'm not sure whether this is easy to do without coding, but I know that it is possible, as JayJayWon's UIAssist plugin offers such an option. It would also be nice to have an option to change the position of the spycamera's tablet screen - and to edit the spycamera's movements.

* One annoyance with using passenger plugin for POV-view (instead of ImprovedPOV) is that it lacks ImprovedPOV's option to suppress clipping from hairs etc. Any tips to get around that?
Idk whether I want to up data this again lol. Too many updates, it might be annoying for people. it's not like this is a plugin or something.
  • For the cell asset. I have no solution for that due to the asset not being my creation but I would say that a solution can be to have your VAM app updated to the latest. that could fix it, maybe you are on an older version. I would say to ask BlenderB_Rodrigez for further help on that.
  • For the hardcore subscene or any subscene, if you want to change the character you have 1 option, change the skin tone of the male character on the skin select tab for the person
Screenshot 2020-11-29 153019.jpg

1606680983.jpg

for your own problem, you can try to scale the body of the male character you want to use to 0 since you mentioned he is taller.
Screenshot 2020-11-29 153107.jpg

and change the skin material to these settings.
Screenshot 2020-11-29 161739.jpg

it would be hard to try to accommodate for every other person's male looks to fit all of them to work perfectly for this scene; that is why I made the male look to be body scale 0 which is the average height for Genesis 2 males.
  • for your suggestions, I will keep this in mind for my next scene, I thought the shower sound drowned out most of the sounds head audio from quiet when I was testing so I left it with the results I got. I'm using an index so maybe the sound sounds different but thanks, you bring up good points.
  • the POV can be adjusted in the following tab in person atom
Screenshot 2020-11-29 155153.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-29 155211.jpg

idk whether you should change anything thou; I have adjusted all the settings and tried different ones and that is the best result I got but you can give it a try, you might fancy the change you make. I choice passenger because people can accidentally move the look and mess up the animation. Passenger helps to lock the head horizontal head movements so you don't ruin the animation.

Last edited:
Joyboy,

Thank you for your reply to the comment in my review. However, the Hunting Succubus eye clothing item is not what I was asking about. I was asking how the models in the scene have the eye reflections shown in the screenshot below:

Eye Reflections.PNG

I have removed everything I can think of from the scene (clothing, plugins, atoms, etc.) in order to isolate where this is coming from, but I cannot.

Joyboy,

Thank you for your reply to the comment in my review. However, the Hunting Succubus eye clothing item is not what I was asking about. I was asking how the models in the scene have the eye reflections shown in the screenshot below:

View attachment 20631

I have removed everything I can think of from the scene (clothing, plugins, atoms, etc.) in order to isolate where this is coming from, but I cannot.
What!! That looks incredible! is that taking from my scene? I don't think I see that on my computer, ill take a look.

So, I've solved the mystery, and the eye reflections aren't anything inherent to the scene. They are the result of the native skybox settings of VAM. You just have to set up the right conditions.

Whether or not you get these reflections is based on the following conditions:

1. The Scene Lighting skybox is set to "SkyMuseum." (SkyAustria and a few others give different but also visible reflections)
2. The "Skybox Y Rotation" is such that the skybox's light is considered to be shining into the model's face.
3. "Global Illum Master Intensity" is at least 0.10

Here are two examples, one with the proper conditions, and one without.

First, without:

without.PNG

And then with:

with.PNG

Therefore, this effect can be achieved using the Scene Lighting settings, but you will only be able to have it for models that are facing in generally the same direction within the scene (based on where you put the "Skybox Y Rotation").

So, I've solved the mystery, and the eye reflections aren't anything inherent to the scene. They are the result of the native skybox settings of VAM. You just have to set up the right conditions.

Whether or not you get these reflections is based on the following conditions:

1. The Scene Lighting skybox is set to "SkyMuseum." (SkyAustria and a few others give different but also visible reflections)
2. The "Skybox Y Rotation" is such that the skybox's light is considered to be shining into the model's face.
3. "Global Illum Master Intensity" is at least 0.10

Here are two examples, one with the proper conditions, and one without.

First, without:

View attachment 20673

And then with:

View attachment 20746

Therefore, this effect can be achieved using the Scene Lighting settings, but you will only be able to have it for models that are facing in generally the same direction within the scene (based on where you put the "Skybox Y Rotation").
Great find! you learn something new every time in VAM.

Hi, I like this scene very much.
But the animations cannot be activated by the UIbutton "Play". There are some errors when loading the scene, as been attached.
Would you plz tell me, what kind of errors did I met? And how to solve the problem?
微信截图_20201228174242.png

Hi, I like this scene very much.
But the animations cannot be activated by the UIbutton "Play". There are some errors when loading the scene, as been attached.
Would you plz tell me, what kind of errors did I met? And how to solve the problem?View attachment 24579
Hi there,
I have never seen these errors before and I wouldn't know how to solve them because the plugins are not my creation. The solution I can think of is that you did not download the dependence for the scene. The dependencies can be found here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/quiet-shower.3094/dependencies. Let me know if this solved the problem.

Hi there,
I have never seen these errors before and I wouldn't know how to solve them because the plugins are not my creation. The solution I can think of is that you did not download the dependence for the scene. The dependencies can be found here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/quiet-shower.3094/dependencies. Let me know if this solved the problem.
Many thanks for replying.
Finally figured out. It's due to the version. After upgrading VAM, the problem is disapeared.

Back
Top Bottom