Quiet Shower

Scenes Quiet Shower

Bro i have some problems with the scene.. the stocking of quiet is not ripped at all and i don't see the option, it's only grey bar as you can see. But however i tried to click bottom one 4th option (idle i think) and now the poses names are fixed, it's showing, but stocking still the same.. i really like the scene but these are makes me sad

Attachments

• 1606613614.jpg
    1606613614.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1606613651.jpg
    1606613651.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 0
Bro i have some problems with the scene.. the stocking of quiet is not ripped at all and i don't see the option, it's only grey bar as you can see. But however i tried to click bottom one 4th option (idle i think) and now the poses names are fixed, it's showing, but stocking still the same.. i really like the scene but these are makes me sad
Sorry about the delay in responses, was fixing the problem you mentioned, and thanks a lot for letting me know. It should be good now. Let me know thou if there are any other problems.

It's a video game, you can literally can do whatever you want and you decide to go with a black.
why in the hell would you do that
  1. I wanted to use Boss but he was a paid content.
  2. You can change the skin of the dude anytime. (If you want I can give you instruction on how too)
  3. Exactly. "It's a video game, you can literally do whatever you want" - He seemed better the way he is with the wet skin so I picked that.

Sorry about the delay in responses, was fixing the problem you mentioned, and thanks a lot for letting me know. It should be good now. Let me know thou if there are any other problems.
Np but unfortunately still the same.. stocking is not ripped, also i don't have handcuffs too is it paid content?

Np but unfortunately still the same.. stocking is not ripped, also i don't have handcuffs too is it paid content?
Go to the Dependencies tab at the top of the page and download it and also ill look into the clothing problem. It works for me so it's pretty tricky to find out what is the problem.

Go to the Dependencies tab at the top of the page and download it and also ill look into the clothing problem. It works for me so it's pretty tricky to find out what is the problem.
Alright thanks, good to hear!

Alright thanks, good to hear!
I just check the scene and it works fine for me. The only problem I could think of for you is that the Quiet outfit you have is placed in the wrong place. The route for Quiet outfit that you downloaded separately on rukk's Patreon page for free, should be (\VaM_Updater\Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing)
Another option for me would be for you to re-download the .var file.
let me know if any of these solutions work.

Hmm what do you mean "VAM_Updater" cuz i don't have vam_updater folder, i already have it in this direction VaM\Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing i better re-download to all things, i'll let you know :)

I just check the scene and it works fine for me. The only problem I could think of for you is that the Quiet outfit you have is placed in the wrong place. The route for Quiet outfit that you downloaded separately on rukk's Patreon page for free, should be (\VaM_Updater\Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing)
Another option for me would be for you to re-download the .var file.
let me know if any of these solutions work.
Damn that var files are sucks! i solve it by unpack it with winrar and put the Custom, Saves to my VaM game folder so it's solve it, everything is loading correct (y) Thank you for taking your time to trying to help me, thanks for the scene :) keep them coming!

Damn that var files are sucks! i solve it by unpack it with winrar and put the Custom, Saves to my VaM game folder so it's solve it, everything is loading correct (y) Thank you for taking your time to trying to help me, thanks for the scene :) keep them coming!
Dang, var files are good you just have to know how to use them. Like me, I'm still learning.
You can try and unpack the var file in the add-on package manager.
Screenshot 2020-11-28 235753.jpg

navigate to the file you want to unpack click on it and then click on the unpack green button
Screenshot 2020-11-28 235701.jpg

then open your VAM file on your computer and go to addon packages (the top must folder)
you should see another folder inside that is the same name as the file you unpacked.
open it and navigate to Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing.
Cut the image and then paste it inside the Quiet folder that is on your VAM folder (\VaM\Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing)
finally, go to your VAM app that is playing and click on the repack button
Screenshot 2020-11-28 235347.jpg

you can try this so you don't have to unpack it with winrar,
rather you open the package, take what you want, and then repackage it back keeping the var file.

Hey! Thanks for the scene & updates - but it seems like in your latest update, something went wrong with the version numbers? It's named "JoyBoy.Quiet_Shower.1.var", when I think it should be version 4? (ie "JoyBoy.Quiet_Shower.4.var")

By default, VaM is configured to use 'most recent' version of a .var, so I guess that for many ppl, their VaM will use version 3 of your scene (the first update you made), and ignore the latest update you made?

Additionally, the Hub's download page offers two links to files with identical names?

Great scene, btw

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for this scene, I add a little comment, because you have two files for download :
1606646033852.png

hazmhox had the same problem, he started downloading a file and then canceled.
Could you have done the same?

Hey! Thanks for the scene & updates - but it seems like in your latest update, something went wrong with the version numbers? It's named "JoyBoy.Quiet_Shower.1.var", when I think it should be version 4? (ie "JoyBoy.Quiet_Shower.4.var")

By default, VaM is configured to use 'most recent' version of a .var, so I guess that for many ppl, their VaM will use version 3 of your scene (the first update you made), and ignore the latest update you made?

Additionally, the Hub's download page offers two links to files with identical names?

Great scene, btw
I made an update it should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for the speedy update - I have one more possible error & a few suggestions:

* The bars of the cell don't show up for me, and neither does the sleeping cot. Persists both in VR and Desktop mode. However, I get the same error when viewing BlenderB_Rodrigez' asset, so the error - if it is an error, and not caused by something specific to my installation - may have nothing to do with your scene. I suspect it doesn't, given that your screenshots show the bars - so I'd be grateful for any advice wrt settings you can provide. I'll raise the issue also with BlenderB_Rodrigez.

* In the 'hardcore' subscene, it may be advantagous to limit movement of Quiet's left thigh controller - eg. by setting it to on, or to hold. The animation works (just barely) with the male character you've chosen, but small changes in the male character's physical dimension or pose do tend to cause the hip to wobble quite a lot, because the legs are nearly at a 180 spread (bit hard to describe in words - try moving the male's shoulder up a bit and you may see what I mean). While the overall movement of the legs is small, the orientation of hip-, and consequentially, vagina, can change quite a lot during that wobble, and can easily ruin penetration, requiring quite a bit of fiddling.

* Due to the positioning and the particular poses, it is sometimes necessary to change pitch quite drastically. That's OK in Desktop - but in VR it can get a bit uncomfortable. It would be nice to be able to fix the controlling UI-buttons' position in the users view - eg. by tying them to VReyes. I'm not sure whether this is easy to do without coding, but I know that it is possible, as JayJayWon's UIAssist plugin offers such an option. It would also be nice to have an option to change the position of the spycamera's tablet screen - and to edit the spycamera's movements.

* One annoyance with using passenger plugin for POV-view (instead of ImprovedPOV) is that it lacks ImprovedPOV's option to suppress clipping from hairs etc. Any tips to get around that?

Dang, var files are good you just have to know how to use them. Like me, I'm still learning.
You can try and unpack the var file in the add-on package manager.
View attachment 20053
navigate to the file you want to unpack click on it and then click on the unpack green button
View attachment 20054
then open your VAM file on your computer and go to addon packages (the top must folder)
you should see another folder inside that is the same name as the file you unpacked.
open it and navigate to Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing.
Cut the image and then paste it inside the Quiet folder that is on your VAM folder (\VaM\Custom\Clothing\Female\rukk\QuietClothing)
finally, go to your VAM app that is playing and click on the repack button
View attachment 20058
you can try this so you don't have to unpack it with winrar,
rather you open the package, take what you want, and then repackage it back keeping the var file.
Thank you! will try this every time

Back
Top Bottom