Blowjob with Controls

Scenes Blowjob with Controls

PXL updated Blowjob with Controls with a new update entry:

News about 1.0

Hey there, quick updated.

Working on a 1.0 release, basically importing all the animations into the new room I have been making.
It will have all the options, and a bit more, also with better atom adjustment system for morphs and appearances.
Sound/Light/UI options etc...

I will to finish this with in 1 month or so (y)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome! This is still on of my favorite and goto scenes. I was just wondering about it getting an update the other day. It seems like a lot of my other scenes get updated pretty frequently, but this on hasn't. (Truth is it really don't need it. It's on of the more stable and looks swap really good. That's why it'\s one of my goto scenes. But I won't complain about an update.)

Awesome! This is still on of my favorite and goto scenes. I was just wondering about it getting an update the other day. It seems like a lot of my other scenes get updated pretty frequently, but this on hasn't. (Truth is it really don't need it. It's on of the more stable and looks swap really good. That's why it'\s one of my goto scenes. But I won't complain about an update.)

Yeah, I know I have not updated this scene in a long time.
I'll be honest, I did this scene while I was unemployed, and now have a new full time so its kind off hard to find time or will to work on this stuff.

I have been using VAM and learning some new techniques and such, so I want to finally update this scene to 1.0 and make it better.

New animations, tweaking old ones, new sounds, new UI, new pose adjustment system, etc... so I hope it will be worth the wait ;)

V1.0 - Progress Update 3

Hey there, weekly update.

Still just working on animations for now, but id say 80% of them are done
Sorry about the wait, but this takes time o_O

For now, here is 1 of the new animations, with 2 facial expressions playing.
Also using spotlight options that I'll have in the final release with the light rework

View attachment 135059View attachment 135060

I'll keep updating weekly until I can release a Pre1.0 with all animation options...

Ahhhhhh my heads going to explode, every time you post I think 1.0 has finished my heart skips a beat lol

Ahhhhhh my heads going to explode, every time you post I think 1.0 has finished my heart skips a beat lol
Hey Nawen, sorry about the anxiety attacks 😅

I'm planning to release a pre1.0 near the end of the month, or as soon as all the animations are working.
Might take a bit cause I want to make sure all the wait was worth it!

I'll keep doing updates as I go so you all know how the progress is going.

aw man i hope you didn't scrap the unwilling button, looking forward to that. its all make believe, and there aren't very many scenes that offer such things

aw man i hope you didn't scrap the unwilling button, looking forward to that. its all make believe, and there aren't very many scenes that offer such things
Hey Alec,

Don't worry, Unwilling is there. You can still see it in the back of the preview gifts I uploaded

All facial animations remain, just better, and a bit more dynamic this time (y)

Pre1.0r1

Hey folks,

Ok, before anything else, this is not finished!
I need more time then I though to finish all animations, so this first Pre1.0 release is still missing some of them.

Still, I wanted to release something at the end of the month to show progress, so here is what I got so far :)

Any feedback on this release? Just send me a pm and lets talk!

List of Pre1.0r1 Features:
- New UI system;
- More customization over light options;
- New Atom adjustment system;
- New and Reworked...

wondering if i might have a setting configured wrong, the scene is very grainy looking for me.
Its possible something is off if you use anything like PostMagic. I have not used any post effects in the scene and everything looks ok to me.
Check for any filters you might use with other scenes,

Send me a photo as well. I'll try to help if I can.

Its possible something is off if you use anything like PostMagic. I have not used any post effects in the scene and everything looks ok to me.
Check for any filters you might use with other scenes,

Send me a photo as well. I'll try to help if I can.

Its the shadows from the lights. You have the shadow strength at 0.7, from the default of 0.2.

Pre1.0 Release 2

Greetings!

Here is a new Pre1.0 release, with more animations and tweaks done.

Animations:
- Stabs and new Sides animations are done;
- Deep tongue fixes (lips were no-clipping);
- Idle down has new animations as well;
- Combo 4 added.

Lights:
- Added new Shadow Strength slider as a possible fix for a reported appearance issue (grainy look)
All lights start as 0.2 strength and slider goes from 0.0 to 1.0

Checking In (No new release yet)

Hey folks, quick development notes. Its been like a year or something... :cautious:

So, I managed to get back to work on this scene. Preparing for Pre1.0 Release 3

Animations are pretty much done, just making sure they are all align and working.
Working on sound now, and its going well, video below with a sample.

Should be posting an update soon that is close to the final version

Audio Sample
(Random sample based on triggers using...

This is very well done scene but for some reason i don't have any sounds except for light sounds.Also the Sound UI tab is in red color as if it's not working,i can click on it and adjust settings but nothing.

This is very well done scene but for some reason i don't have any sounds except for light sounds.Also the Sound UI tab is in red color as if it's not working,i can click on it and adjust settings but nothing.
Hey HawkEye, thanks for the comment!
Yeah, the latest Pre1.0 release does not have any sound in it.

I'll get around to it eventually, but haven't had the change to work on the sound design, or the scene, for the new release.
Has been a rough year so far :/
Button is in red to indicate that it is in fact not working, unfortunately.

I'll get around to it eventually (y)

Just wanted to mention that the preview you have in place for the next version (with sound) is utterly amazing. Downright evil if you having us wait for that glorious piece of work ;)

Seriously, you did a decent job, and I hope you find time to work on it. Best of luck with your irl stuff, that will understandably take precedence :)

Back
Top Bottom