Love Workshop (With Controls)

Scenes Love Workshop (With Controls)

WasserChan

Reactions
WasserChan submitted a new resource:

Love Workshop (With Controls) - Sex with the cute girl from school, and you're in charge!

Beta 0.1 is here! This scene is a work in progress, so please be patient!

She's cute, she has a crush on you, and she wants to suck and fuck her way to your heart. How romantic! A fully-customizable scene where you control how the girl pleasures you. Compatible with most standard-size appearance presets, you can experience dozens of animations, finishing poses, expressions, and more with varying speeds. And unlike my "quiet girl" scene, you...

Read more about this resource...

You're doing gods work here WasserChan! However i have run into a slight issue with my install...see the image below. :p Idk if it's just my install or what happened. But all menu buttons have merged with one another.
Untitled.png

You're doing gods work here WasserChan! However i have run into a slight issue with my install...see the image below. :p Idk if it's just my install or what happened. But all menu buttons have merged with one another.View attachment 263574
Hmm... no clue what's happened here. It's just enabled all of the UI at once, even UI that can't be enabled through triggers. Try reinstalling. It worked when I tried it on a clean install of VAM, and this is the first report that I'm getting, so I'm hoping that it's just a one-off.

Edit: Received another report of the same issue, but plenty of people are running the scene with no problems so I'm not sure what the cause is. If this is happening for you, I suggest closing VAM, deleting the two VAR & dependency files in your AddonPackages folder, and then restarting VAM and downloading it again with the in-game browser. Otherwise I'm stumped, but I'll do my best to find out if something specific might be causing this for a future update.

Last edited:
yeah just loaded the scene and I have the same problem. I'll try the above method and let you know if that works.

If I had to guess about what's causing issues for other people, It's probably a session plugin that's somehow messing up the scene. I had just tried to use that Focus on Me plugin and it ruined another scene I had created. Users should try and remove their session plugins first and load the scene and see if then works. That would help narrow down the issue. Then they can try adding back, one by one, the session plugins and see which one is causing it. The fact that most users are ok...means that there's something incompatible being simultaneously used...and that can really only come from the session plugins.

Yeah, still not sure what's causing it. I'll have to add a "fix ui" button somewhere off to the side.

Nice work! This has to be the best scene I've downloaded. Looking forward to future updates.

Does this have plans to have the VamLaunch or equivalent plugin integrated to control toys?

我之前也遇到过ui错误。我在1.2版本的时候更新了1.22版本就可以正常使用了。

I'm hearing multiple reports (and getting DMs) that updating to the latest version of VAM fixed the UI issues for many people! Hopefully that's the case, because I still haven't been able to figure out why it's happening.

Hello, is an update planned?
Yes, just not top priority for me atm. I’m working on updating a lot of my looks and starting up a patreon for pics/animations. Love Workshop is also being worked on.
Next update should bring more foreplay animations and proper sex animations as well, along with some general improvements and fixes to many of the current animations. I want to streamline it as much as possible and make the animations look good, which is why I usually work in VR when I’m doing stuff for LW.
I might also include more appearance presets to choose from, but I really want to keep the size of the scene small so that might not happen.

Just to note, for anyone that is still having UI issues: update your VAM install to the latest version. All the reports I’ve been getting are saying that this fixed the issue for them.

Back
Top Bottom