Blowjob with Controls

Scenes Blowjob with Controls

Hi WrongTomago, that would be what I plan yes, problem is I still was not able to find how to add dependencies to my resource. Any idea how to do that?
I don't think you need to. There's no option to edit dependencies. You just attach the VAR as is, without putting it into a zip. It should read the dependencies from the meta.json file, just like the game does.

I don't think you need to. There's no option to edit dependencies. You just attach the VAR as is, without putting it into a zip. It should read the dependencies from the meta.json file, just like the game does.
Ok, thanks! I'll give that a try in the next update!!

PXL updated Blowjob with Controls with a new update entry:

Sound Update

Alright, new version is up!

Honestly, there are still some sounds that I might change in the next update, but at least, right now all animations have a sound that works!
(Except the licking balls one, didn't have any sounds for that yet)
Since it has been almost a month without and update, wanted to release a stable version for the time being.

Changes in V0.7:
- Some tongue animations added;
- New licking balls animations
- New sounds and sound sync;
- Only one clean animations now, all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V0.7.1 - Audio Fix

Alright, I should really start testing stuff before releasing them....
Anyways, I noticed some of the audio was not working so, removed them all, put them back, and even changed some audio.

Any issues let me know, I try to check HUB now and then so I shouldn't take long to reply

Changes in V0.7.1:
- Added audio to "Lick Balls" "Idle" "Idle Deep";
- Changed audio "DeepStrokes" "Combo" "AutoDeep"

Next update ideas

Hi there, just wanted to share some of the things that are coming in the next update.
I already have some of this things added, but they're not quite ready yet for a release.

Already got a new system for atom positioning to help with changing to other body types, this will work with sliders.
Added a new light options, so hope you like Rain.

As for animations, I tweaked the Start and Reset so they are not so fast and robotic.
I'm going over all the blend-in times as I noticed some...

V0.8 - Options Update

Here is a nice update guys!
I tried my best to improve the position settings, this was the best way I could do them so far, so unfortunately the atom will go Up before going Down and same for R/L. Tested it and so far seems to work very well.

Changes in V0.8

Animations:
- Sliders for L/R and UP/DOWN movement added for better atom adjustment;
- Smoothed out transitions between all animations;
- Tweaked Start and Reset Animations;
- Some tongue animations here and there;
- Added Face Cheek...

Fantastic scene coming along here but I thought I'd recommend using Acid bubbles collider plugin which would allow for easier deepthroat capabilities and if your up to the task a longer male cock? The only animations you would have to change are the ones that have her put the cock into her mouth which would be the transition anims I believe so this way people can choose to have a short or long cock if they wish to and the animations would still line up either way.

Here is an example of the plugin in use :

While it does "fit" with default colliders you can see that its quite buggy and looks as if her head will explode along with the horrible gape on her lower mouth from the penis when none of this happens with the plugin and it fits perfectly. Anyways, if you do happen to make these changes then just let me know and I can send you the preset I made for deepthroating long cocks xD

Fantastic scene coming along here but I thought I'd recommend using Acid bubbles collider plugin which would allow for easier deepthroat capabilities and if your up to the task a longer male cock? The only animations you would have to change are the ones that have her put the cock into her mouth which would be the transition anims I believe so this way people can choose to have a short or long cock if they wish to and the animations would still line up either way.

Here is an example of the plugin in use :

While it does "fit" with default colliders you can see that its quite buggy and looks as if her head will explode along with the horrible gape on her lower mouth from the penis when none of this happens with the plugin and it fits perfectly. Anyways, if you do happen to make these changes then just let me know and I can send you the preset I made for deepthroating long cocks xD
Hey ForKiKL, thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely look into this and try the plugin to improve the animations. Acidic bubbles just makes some amazing stuff!

To be honest, I already think his dick is a bit bigger than what I normally do BUT I am 100% for customizing things to your liking haha. I'll look into this for the next updated and try to add a "Penis Size Slider". I'll play around with this idea during next week and see what I can come up with ;)

Hey ForKiKL, thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely look into this and try the plugin to improve the animations. Acidic bubbles just makes some amazing stuff!

To be honest, I already think his dick is a bit bigger than what I normally do BUT I am 100% for customizing things to your liking haha. I'll look into this for the next updated and try to add a "Penis Size Slider". I'll play around with this idea during next week and see what I can come up with ;)
Here is the preset then in case you dont feel like making your own or perhaps too busy with other things in regards to this amazing scene. :giggle:

Attachments

• Vam.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 0

TEXT UPDATE - Next update and after.

Hey there, small text update about V0.9

Right now I'd say the scene is pretty much done. I already made more then what I was expecting to be honest, and I'm glad to see a lot of people liked it!
In this next update I'm adding a new "Penis Size" sliders so you can change this to your liking. Suggestion by ForKiKL (Thanks for the preset)
After this I'll go over all the animations and see if I want to change/improve anything.
I'd say maybe 2 weeks or less and I'll post...

One thing would be nice (maybe it's also addressed with the collider linked above) is a slider to adjust the mouth of the girl. I've had issues with some of the models that I use where in some of the poses the dick slips out of the mouth or deflects off the model when transitioning animations. Just a suggestion!

One thing would be nice (maybe it's also addressed with the collider linked above) is a slider to adjust the mouth of the girl. I've had issues with some of the models that I use where in some of the poses the dick slips out of the mouth or deflects off the model when transitioning animations. Just a suggestion!
Well, her mouth already has opening and closing with the animations. Do you mean like, adjusting size for exemple? If so, that could be done yeah. I can also release the new version with the collider plugin once its done, and if it doesn't fixe it, we can try that :)

Do you mean like, adjusting size for exemple?
Yup! Maybe use one of the plugin's that allows for extra wide mouths or something as well as a thought, so it acts as a funnel maybe? lol. I know with a few of the character combos I've come up with, I've had to read adjust the girl's position, or reguide onto the dick using possess for some of them. Just spitballing here, still new to VAM.

V0.9 - Biggus Dickus

Alright, penis size sliders, have fun!

As suggested by ForKiKL, I have added a penis size slider and also used the ColliderEditor plugin. Preset used also sent by ForKiKL.

So far I just made the sliders and added the plugin. Still testing the plugin a bit.
Will update 0.9 soon with some more adjustments and also size slider for her mouth.

V0.9:
- New length and width sliders for the penis. Marked with a blue rectangle for default size;
- New pluggin used, "AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor".

Yup! Maybe use one of the plugin's that allows for extra wide mouths or something as well as a thought, so it acts as a funnel maybe? lol. I know with a few of the character combos I've come up with, I've had to read adjust the girl's position, or reguide onto the dick using possess for some of them. Just spitballing here, still new to VAM.
Appreciate all the ideas and feedback
The penis size update is up, haven't had much time so its just a simple update. I'll definitely add some mouth options next update!

Any issues you find let me know, and welcome to VAM (y)

When I change the look of the character, most of the time the BJs or HJ don't line up or fail to work properly. I did try using the "calibration" animation button to line up the mouth but made no difference. Am I doing something wrong?

When I change the look of the character, most of the time the BJs or HJ don't line up or fail to work properly. I did try using the "calibration" animation button to line up the mouth but made no difference. Am I doing something wrong?
Probably not, the calibration system does have its limitations, but unless you are using something too big/small or out of the ordinary you should be able to adjust it :/
Can u send a screenshot or short video showing me?

Probably not, the calibration system does have its limitations, but unless you are using something too big/small or out of the ordinary you should be able to adjust it :/
Can u send a screenshot or short video showing me?

I mean I tried to first use a smaller character and it was completely useless... but even when I tried to use a "look" that was more or less the same size as the default "dummy" look you provide, things still were not working right.... dick not going into mouth, missing it, hands missing etc.
Seems to be extreme limitations of the dumb recorded path/position based animation system that VAM / plugins uses. Don't know what can be done about it apart from re-editing all the individual animations to tweak them for different characters. Did you use Timeline or what? Is it possible for us to tweak the animations somehow?

Status Update

Hey there,

Sorry for not saying much these past months, not a lot of time to work on this lately.
Without too much explanation, life stuff gets in the way.

Still, when ever thinking of this scene, I'm honestly quite happy with how it turn out so far, it has a lot more then I'd ever thought I'd do on it, and I'm glad to see a lot of you liked it!

Not sure if I'll work on it for a while, but I plan on releasing some more stuff in the next couple of weeks, just not something so time...

No need to apologize! You owe us nothing :) You've already given us a fantastic scene for free! If you're done with this scene, that is all good.

Don't burn yourself out for our sakes - remember that you have to create things for you, that you enjoy, first. We'll like it regardless of what it is! Just take it easy :)

I'm excited to see what else you come up and what you create using what you've learned so far! Keep it up, friend!

No need to apologize! You owe us nothing :) You've already given us a fantastic scene for free! If you're done with this scene, that is all good.

Don't burn yourself out for our sakes - remember that you have to create things for you, that you enjoy, first. We'll like it regardless of what it is! Just take it easy :)

I'm excited to see what else you come up and what you create using what you've learned so far! Keep it up, friend!
Thanks m8! Really appreciate it!
I want to keep making scenes from time to time, but new job and less time lately.

Still, already stared something I'm wanting to share soon. My focus is to try and make something that feels more natural in terms of movement and expressions. But probably a smaller project then this one.

Thanks again for your comment!

V0.9.1 - Happy/Naughty Expressions

Hey, small update after a suggestion by "JosefinaZopyros"
Added two new expressions and started to work on a slider to remove all buttons from the scene.

V0.9.1
- Happy and Naughty Facial Expressions;
- Re-organized expression buttons with "double expression" options;
- Started work on a slider to remove all buttons;
- Adjusted fire light. Bed was blocking it.

Also, I'll just upload 3 gifs here of my next projects that I'm currently working on. I have been doing something, but progress is...

Back
Top Bottom