Blowjob

Scenes Blowjob

MGyuri

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
MGyuri
This scene is seemingly unusable in VR, its being rendered (?) twice. The VAM menu itself is fine, but everything that is part of the actual scene is headache inducing :/

I see you have PostMagic listed in the dependaencies, where is it placed in the scene? Removing it will probably fix the issue. I was unable to find it myself.

This scene is seemingly unusable in VR, its being rendered (?) twice. The VAM menu itself is fine, but everything that is part of the actual scene is headache inducing :/

I see you have PostMagic listed in the dependaencies, where is it placed in the scene? Removing it will probably fix the issue. I was unable to find it myself.
Postmagic was hidden, and I thought I should name it "Postmagic" or something like that.(I didn't use any desktop only option.)
And i don't have any VR devices,I can't test it so i may not know what's going on there...sry abt that man.

scene doesn't work, i already downloaded all dependencies.
when i open the timeline plugin i see its empty, please help.

scene doesn't work, i already downloaded all dependencies.
when i open the timeline plugin i see its empty, please help.
Ok.I downloaded my var from hub and try it,no problem in desktop mode.
My VAM version is 1.22.0.3,timeline version is 282,check them both buddy,maybe it's timeline version problem?you will need exct timeline version(282).

Back
Top Bottom