• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Resource icon

Plugins Preset Maker Release 2

Note for self on TODO feature:
Extract and convert existing presets from VAR files?

Hi. Thanks for the plugin.
There is one thing I hate is having so many CUA without thumbs.
Would you be able to do a similar plugin that would open each or a filtered list of creators assets?
And dump the thumbnails in a directory with correct name? Then we'd only have to move that jpg inside the var.
Thanks

Very useful! However I'd like to retake some pictures, so I deleted the generated files, unfortunately it ignores these files during subsequent scans so I can't map them anymore.
Also the camera locations seem a bit wobbly, I think it may be ignoring the FOV setting, because I often find my pics to be zoomed in on the subject.
There appears to be some physics problem with a lot of clothes, they will fail to collide with the mesh and disappear into the body, some hairs do the same.

How does one save looks? The available options only save appearance presets and I'm not sure if these are actually the legacy looks.

Last edited:
Had a batch of really badly flawed looks for 2nd time in a row (badly flawed = significant discrepancies in morph values, up to & including very visible body proportion mismatches (tiny heads, huge bodies etc)).

Just to be sure: Is there a pressing reason why one should not use PM in VR?

Looking for saving morphs as well, the problem is when....
It seem no further update, quite a pity....

Anyone have an issue with this plug-in crashing while processing vars? I have several folders where I've attempted to make appearance presets for individual creators that got maybe 5-10 looks in before VaM crashed. Now I'm trying to make appearance presets for one maker, and it loads the first one and then hangs up there. The plugin remains unresponsive, but I am able to reload it and start again, with the same result. I built a brand new scene from scratch with nothing but a floor, two lights, and a person atom. Same thing is happening.

Thanks for making this plugin! It works really well when you place the WindowCamera display behind the model to get a close up of the face for the screenshots too. I just parent the camera to the head control to keep the camera centered mostly when there are height differences.
Preset_Idina-Female1.jpg
Preset_Leah-Female.jpg

It's the plug-in that every VAM user must have.
But If there is a "Clean cache" button for "beginner" will be great.
when I delete the presetmaker folder, I can't recreate the preset before I delete the cache.

Back
Top Bottom