Succubus Preset

Scenes Succubus Preset

Is this really a scene, or is it still just an look? Are there any animations or interactions? If there is nothing and she just stands there, then this is an ordinary look. Don't mislead people, don't show it as a scene unless there are animations and interactions like (dancing, sex, masturbation, exercise, etc.)

Thankls for pointing that out. It's my first upload and there is a learning curve (as with pretty much everything on VaM). Needed this model for a scene on a different computer, and this was one solution to transfer assets.

So I was right. It's just a look, no animations? Then in the future, when publishing, put the tag correctly. On the left, you can use filters to search for what a person needs, for example, I will search only for scenes and come across your work, but in fact this one will be - this is not a scene, but one character who is in a certain pose.

So I was right. It's just a look, no animations? Then in the future, when publishing, put the tag correctly. On the left, you can use filters to search for what a person needs, for example, I will search only for scenes and come across your work, but in fact this one will be - this is not a scene, but one character who is in a certain pose.
With a pretty skybox. 🤩

Back
Top Bottom