Decal Maker

Plugins Decal Maker

This might've been asked before and I just missed it scanning through the replies. But would it be possible to add saturation and brightness sliders?

This plugin is amazing! I love it. Though it has some limitations. Still it can save us from a lot of work. Tramp stamp support would be a game changing addition, though it would need to be a torso module onto itself in some ways. Automatically centering the decal on the seem and setting rotation to mirror a copy of the decal centered at the same height on the other seem. It would really unleash a ton of creativity from many people. Still, this is the chef's for all the layers it allows us AND NEVER LEAVE VAM. That's huge.

Hey dude love the plugin, but struggling to rotate and size the image in limbs as everytime I change the sliders the actual image moves around the whole body. How do I get it to rotate and change size whilst staying in the same position? I saw you do it on your video

1725469272495.png

This gizmo is movable and serves as the center of rotation. But I agree, as soon as scaling is involved it doesn't seem to work properly anymore.

Back
Top Bottom