penis getting spikey for unknown reasons

orimesh

Reactions
my futas models and scenes work well with 1 actor but when there is an interaction with two or more ( generally during penetration ) the penis model freaks out a bit on the tip and scrotum part. it's minor but it bother me more and more, does somebody knows what causes this ?

Attachments

• 2021.10.13-03.30.png
    2021.10.13-03.30.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
This seems a bit like you have used a clothing item, that does distortion to the penis.
As you may know, clothes are wrapped to th figures and vertices on the clothes are connected to nearby vertices of the body. It is like they were "glued to the skin" in some points. If you morph the clothes by mobing the body, this may cause some issues like those you have posted.
Please try the same scene with and without clothes.
If this is not helping with the issue, it might be some other form of distortion, like collision with invisible colliders, or bad morphs, or something completely else... It is very strange that this is only while using multiple figures.....
What you need to know is, that the male figure and especially the genitals, never have got the same amount of love like female figures. Making the females work was always the first priority. For instance clothing colliders or male to male penetration. There are multiple issues with the male figures and there is unfortunately nothing you can simply do about that.

Genital morphs have separate folders from other morphs. I know that if a genital morph goes in the body morphs folder, it can lead to spiky distortions on the head. So it seems at least possible that this issue is caused by a non-genital morph in the genital morph folder.

my futas models and scenes work well with 1 actor but when there is an interaction with two or more ( generally during penetration ) the penis model freaks out a bit on the tip and scrotum part. it's minor but it bother me more and more, does somebody knows what causes this ?

Sorry for the late reply but i feel like this is relevant since i have seen a couple threads and discord questions regarding this problem (and because i had this problem a while ago) and a solution has been found. It is a OpenXXL morph duplicate (likely multiple). It is built into VAM by default so duplicates conflict with the strength. An easy way to find them is to load a male model and search for OpenXXL if they are red they are inside a var and you can hover over the cube thing to see which one it is. If it is blue it is inside your Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia folder. You do this until the only OpenXXL morph that shows up is the built in white one. Alternatively you can turn off Auto Male Genital/Anus Morphs inside Auto Behaviours as a temporary bandaid fix. But finding the duplicates is not hard so i would recommend getting rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom