Finally a better method for Penis insertion on futa/male atoms (espacially for newbies)

gghhoosstt123

Reactions
So i finally found the most suitable solution for penis insertion on male/futa atoms after. i have been checking for the better solution on here and so far no one mentioned this one so i assume it will help alot espacially for new people who are struggling for futa/male penis penetration. The plugin is called penis collision. by pairing it with divining rod and autogen thruster it works flawlessly (atleast for me), all we need to do is to either set the slider to 0 on penis collision plugin then insert the penis with the help of above mentioned plugins into the desired futa/male atom and then set slider to default '1' and you got the penis inside without any noticeable physics glitching out. The 2nd method if you still struggling with it even after this is to set the penis collision slider to 0.50 (personnel preference you should test it out to see what feels good for you ) and with this the colliders of penis shrinks making it far more easier to penetrate futa/male atoms. you can check the collidors visually by ticking the box vitualize in penis collision plugin. oh and also don't forget to make the penis stiff or erect during penetration with help of autocock plugin. with this you get the best result i can live with at least after searching for sometime. The idea came when i saw weebU plugin he used in his scenes and was surprised no one ever mentioned the penis collision plugin when asked for futa penetration help. anyways hope this helps out the new comers and others who still have no clue about this plugin. have a nice day.

now i'm interested in knowing where to find the plugin. It doesnt even have an author name on it?

just download one of weebu's free scenes and it should be in there! i love that plugin!

Does this work with blowjob scenes? I have a lot of bj scenes where I change the look of the person giving the blowjob then the penis gets messed up, usually missing their mouth completely.

Does this work with blowjob scenes? I have a lot of bj scenes where I change the look of the person giving the blowjob then the penis gets messed up, usually missing their mouth completely.
For blowjobs use divining rod. set force penis tip to max and also the other 2 sliders for distance at max and only tick mouth checkbox else its gonna start targeting other parts too with these settings. Also i use silverblowjob plugin combined so never had any issue no matter how many times i change look during the process. Theres an avoid popout option for divining rod which disables penis collision for few seconds if it detects that penis is poping out in order to re align it quickly but personally now i don't need to use it cause everything works fine for me.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 095803.png

Finally found it from one of her very first scenes, question is now... why can't I find it in my list of plugins.

OK, see screen below. When trying to search from the left it doesn't come up. But if you go to your "all flattened" directory and search "penis" I find plenty haha.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 101010.png
Screenshot 2023-05-07 101023.png
Screenshot 2023-05-07 101044.png

Back
Top Bottom