Tips for automating the hands on the penis ?

Luxi0r27

Reactions
Hello :D,

I use the Spacedog plugin which is already great (y):

I use his finger plugin which allows with an "empty" next to the penis to adjust the morphs of the hand of the woman by approaching the penis of the boy...
It saves a lot of time for handjob scenes for example because she closes her hand immediately when she approaches the penis.

My question is if there are other tricks to do it ? 🤔 Just that the hand closes automatically when approaching the penis without animating the movements after.

Thank's 🤩

Hello :D,

I use the Spacedog plugin which is already great (y):

I use his finger plugin which allows with an "empty" next to the penis to adjust the morphs of the hand of the woman by approaching the penis of the boy...
It saves a lot of time for handjob scenes for example because she closes her hand immediately when she approaches the penis.

My question is if there are other tricks to do it ? 🤔 Just that the hand closes automatically when approaching the penis without animating the movements after.

Thank's 🤩
Really want to know that too.

You could create a "collision trigger" (scale it down to 100 or whatever) which is only triggered by the "handjob-person" and make a simple timeline animation on this person which then morphs "left hand fist" or "right hand fist" to whatever value you want it to be. One closing animation for "entering" the collision trigger, and one backward animation for "leaving" the collision trigger. Pretty simple if you know how to do it. My advice: learn how to use Timeline, best tool for many, many things.

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/timeline.94/
Timeline WiKi: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-timeline/wiki

I made a short instruction on how to use timeline here: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/how-would-you-create-this-simple-animation.31496/post-85467

If you know how to use triggers/collision-triggers and Timeline, you can do a LOT of stuff. But both things are kind of essential.

I use Timeline but I'm still learning every day, thanks for the tip, I didn't know, this plugin is vast.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know, it's a huge plugin. (y)

Hey, :)

I'm coming back here because I used the collision trigger on the man's penis but I have a problem.
I don't do by animation but by "geometry fist hand left and right" on the girl with a time of 0.5 seconds.

But I'm trying to find a solution to avoid that the 2 hands close because as soon as a hand touches the trigger, it uses the 2 hands of the girl and it's quite constraining when you create an animation in real time with the controllers of a VR headset.

A solution to use the same collision trigger release independent of the 2 "geometry fist hand left and right"?

Creates a second collision trigger is the same problem... :confused:

Trigger Collision 1: Hand Fist Left 0.8 and 0 finish.
Trigger 2 : Hand Fist Right 0.8 and 0 finish.

Trigger location: on the top of the penis.

Even if the left hand touches the top of the penis, the right hand still closes, it's annoying :/

How to make the left and right hand of the girl independent ? :unsure:

Thanks. (y)

I just love how you simply have to use your brain to solve a problem in VaM.

Just create another 2 collision triggers for left and right hand and bind them physically to the girls hands. Then change the 2 triggers activation on the penis to the new collision triggers, you know what I mean? And make sure they are activated ONLY by the right hand/left hand collision trigger, not by any person.

Collision triggers + timeline = endless options, love it.

Haha yes ! :LOL:
it's wonderful! thanks again (y)

It's true that it's a question of logic, I didn't think about it at the time. 😅

Haha yes ! :LOL:
it's wonderful! thanks again (y)

It's true that it's a question of logic, I didn't think about it at the time. 😅
very useful thread 🤓 ... just one question: did you ever play with @via5 "cue" plugin (and cue preset plugins list) ? It gives a lot of smart solutions if/when you like to play just for temporary fun, reserving logic tasks work for other probably a lot less funny situations. The last plugin update and the real time developer mode can offer a very (very!) good experience (100% freeware) ... specially if you love pseudo-natural interactions. Anyway for sure the hand job animation it is a great great (great!) critic pain-in-the-ass and absolutely with complications depending on a lot of parameters, settings and of course on .... 🤣 😁😂... 🤣 (unespected, unwanted) pose variations.

Back
Top Bottom