Penis physics help.

Aminator

Reactions
How do you get the penis setup so it acts natural and isn't going to deform? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I make an animation I always end up with deformations and unexpected problems.
I usually use autocock hoping to simplify the process but it always ends up going all wonky and looking like a curled up pool noodle.
I'll try resetting the base mid and tip controls and redoing the flaccid and erect states but it just deforms again.
What am I doing wrong? Also, it always seems to be stuck in place. It should have some bounce and move easily when grabbed.

I have had pretty good luck, linking the penis mid controller to the penis base and then linking the penis tip controller to the penis mid, and then the penis made controller to the penis base controller.

I'll give it a try. I just tried cleaning up the keyframes and it helped a bit.
It gets difficult to keep everything in order with autocock and morphs. I think I've gotten rid of all the keyframes now. In order to make it move when grabbed do I do something with the physics settings of the base controller once I have them parented?

I'll give it a try. I just tried cleaning up the keyframes and it helped a bit.
It gets difficult to keep everything in order with autocock and morphs. I think I've gotten rid of all the keyframes now. In order to make it move when grabbed do I do something with the physics settings of the base controller once I have them parented?
You should be able to move the bass controller around and the mid and tip control nodes should move as well so the whole cock moves as a boner, not a noodle. In the physics tab, you'll be able to see that the default value for physics position and rotation linking is 100,000, which is pretty rigid. You can manipulate those values to get more elastic linking if you want.

Last edited:
Have you tried Divining Rod?

Have you tried Divining Rod?

I tried it once but I think it was more for alignment? It's mainly the physics I want. I'll give it another try and see what it does.

Basically I just want it to have some spring to it without affecting the shape or curve. If he's jumping up and down it should be rigid but springy. And if someone grabs it then it should move very easily at the base joint but not at mid or tip.

Back
Top Bottom