Method to make lingerie in blender (1)

Guides Method to make lingerie in blender (1)

Re-visions_VAM

Hobbyist 3D Content Creator
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
ReVisions_Vam
Re-visions_VAM submitted a new resource:

How to make lingerie in blender (1) - Mesh extract method for lingerie (Full Blender View)

I wanted to find something easy to make from the refs I have to make a guide that's not too difficult to follow video wise.

I used mesh extracted with no smoothing for the clothing, and then after I make the lingerie (straps and metal) on top of the 0-smoothing mesh to high poly bake the lingerie onto the mesh 0 smoothing mesh in substance painter. I then trim it with an alpha...

Read more about this resource...

Trying to figure out how you got the Mask brush radius down to 0.008. It won't let me move it below 1 and if I type it in manually, it just resets back to 1. 🤔

Trying to figure out how you got the Mask brush radius down to 0.008. It won't let me move it below 1 and if I type it in manually, it just resets back to 1. 🤔
In the (N) side bar ---> tool ---> brush settings ----> radius unit ----> view and scene (pick scene)

this will make it so you can have control over the size of the brush radius for finer details

another tip: under stroke ---> set spacing to 0% ----> uncheck adjust strength to have more fine lines

Back
Top Bottom