Method to make lingerie in blender (1)

Guides Method to make lingerie in blender (1)

Re-visions_VAM

Hobbyist VAM Creator
Featured Contributor
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
126
Reactions
2,489
Re-visions_VAM submitted a new resource:

How to make lingerie in blender (1) - Mesh extract method for lingerie (Full Blender View)

I wanted to find something easy to make from the refs I have to make a guide that's not too difficult to follow video wise.

I used mesh extracted with no smoothing for the clothing, and then after I make the lingerie (straps and metal) on top of the 0-smoothing mesh to high poly bake the lingerie onto the mesh 0 smoothing mesh in substance painter. I then trim it with an alpha...​

Read more about this resource...
 
Trying to figure out how you got the Mask brush radius down to 0.008. It won't let me move it below 1 and if I type it in manually, it just resets back to 1. ?
 
Trying to figure out how you got the Mask brush radius down to 0.008. It won't let me move it below 1 and if I type it in manually, it just resets back to 1. ?
In the (N) side bar ---> tool ---> brush settings ----> radius unit ----> view and scene (pick scene)

this will make it so you can have control over the size of the brush radius for finer details

another tip: under stroke ---> set spacing to 0% ----> uncheck adjust strength to have more fine lines
 
Back
Top Bottom