ShikkokunoShaga-Episode2-EroAnime-Omake-13-600x303.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Try these:

Upvote 0
Thử những thứ này xem:

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Ohh cảm ơn

Upvote 0
Hasn't been mentioned yet, but if you don't want that hole appearing you can manually shrink the mesh in an external program like blender. Merge the look with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-merge-and-split.15048/ and load it up into Daz with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vam-to-daz-2.888/ Once it is in Daz change the resolution level to base and subdivision level to 0. Export to obj and edit with your program of choice. For blender you need to check both keep vert order and poly groups on the right under geometry when importing. Once you are done with your edit, when exporting it, you need to check the same boxes.

Back in daz, edit>figure>morph loader pro and select the obj you exported. It will automagically create a morph of that edit for the genesis 2 figure. The rigging will be messed up however, but that's a pretty easy fix. Go to edit>figure>rigging>adjust rigging to shape. for the morph you are trying to make, the settings are probably fine as is. click accept and it will automagically adjust the rigging to fit. Find the morph that was made and right click on it and enter edit mode, right click on it again and click ERC freeze. Again the settings should be fine, click accept.

Time to bring it back into VAM. Go to file>save as>support asset> morph asset and select the morph and save. Navigate to the asset directory listed when you saved (mine is C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library) and copy the dsf file it saved to into %vaminstall%\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female Vam will generate the morph then next time you load it up. Once in VAM, apply the morph and adjust all affected control points under the physics tab. Set all the joint drive angles to 0 and the joint drive spring/max force to ridiculously high number like 10000000. Finally you can clean up the colliders with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/

Upvote 0
Hasn't been mentioned yet, but if you don't want that hole appearing you can manually shrink the mesh in an external program like blender. Merge the look with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-merge-and-split.15048/ and load it up into Daz with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vam-to-daz-2.888/ Once it is in Daz change the resolution level to base and subdivision level to 0. Export to obj and edit with your program of choice. For blender you need to check both keep vert order and poly groups on the right under geometry when importing. Once you are done with your edit, when exporting it, you need to check the same boxes.

Back in daz, edit>figure>morph loader pro and select the obj you exported. It will automagically create a morph of that edit for the genesis 2 figure. The rigging will be messed up however, but that's a pretty easy fix. Go to edit>figure>rigging>adjust rigging to shape. for the morph you are trying to make, the settings are probably fine as is. click accept and it will automagically adjust the rigging to fit. Find the morph that was made and right click on it and enter edit mode, right click on it again and click ERC freeze. Again the settings should be fine, click accept.

Time to bring it back into VAM. Go to file>save as>support asset> morph asset and select the morph and save. Navigate to the asset directory listed when you saved (mine is C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library) and copy the dsf file it saved to into %vaminstall%\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female Vam will generate the morph then next time you load it up. Once in VAM, apply the morph and adjust all affected control points under the physics tab. Set all the joint drive angles to 0 and the joint drive spring/max force to ridiculously high number like 10000000. Finally you can clean up the colliders with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/
I think my talent is not to the point of being able to do that

Upvote 0
There is This plugin by HAL9001 that makes them transparent. If you disable colliders for those parts as well they're effectivley gone.

Upvote 0
Hi hihihaha, I made a morph to shrink and round off the shoulders, and a preset for collider editor to turn off the arm colliders. It works but could do with some fine tuning as hand clip into the shoulders right now. There is still a little pointy nub for the arms which can flap around when the character moves, but it can be hidden with hal9001's going, going, gone plugin.

I did a quick approximation of the look, I'll refine it a little then bake the morphs and put a VAR up for you soon. I'll add the armless morph separately so you can add it to your own looks too if you want.
What did you use for the snake tail in your image?
Also, I've not seen this, what is the character called?
1687280035.jpg
1687280041.jpg
1687280053.jpg
1687280048.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi hihihaha, I made a morph to shrink and round off the shoulders, and a preset for collider editor to turn off the arm colliders. It works but could do with some fine tuning as hand clip into the shoulders right now. There is still a little pointy nub for the arms which can flap around when the character moves, but it can be hidden with hal9001's going, going, gone plugin.

I did a quick approximation of the look, I'll refine it a little then bake the morphs and put a VAR up for you soon. I'll add the armless morph separately so you can add it to your own looks too if you want.
What did you use for the snake tail in your image?
Also, I've not seen this, what is the character called?
View attachment 259326View attachment 259327View attachment 259329View attachment 259331
great, snake tail I bought it from dnaddr, that character in me happened to see this movie

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom