Question How do you stop something from downloading in "Scan hub for missing reference packages"?

NerdyJack

Reactions
I want to permanently delete some scenes and dependencies from VAM and stop them from showing up in the "Scan hub for missing reference packages" area of the hub. I've tried deleting from my files and deleting the package from the "Package Builder". How can I do this? or Can you even do this? This would be nice and have a few benefits. Any help on this would be appreciated.

The bottom two settings look the closest to what you say but I can tell what each of those do. I tried the "Ignore and hide missing dependency" just in case but that didn't seem to work. Am I missing something? Regardless Thanks for the help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 131609.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 131609.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Ah, shucks, it's only for errors, I thought it was also for ignoring dependencies. Never mind then.
Well, seems like you have to resort to editing the meta.json file inside the VAR with the removal of the dependencies you don't want:

There could be tools that may present other options besides manual editing but I don't know them.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom