Question How do I "glue" the assets on?

Bobbyxox

Reactions
I downloaded a model that has extra assets added to it. Such as horn, tail and wings etc. When adding the model to another scene and also animating the model how do I "glue" the assets on?

Try the plugins mentioned in this thread:

Upvote 0
Alternately, follow the steps below. It's not quite as good as the plugin, but it works.
CUA by DragonInk.jpg

Upvote 0
Bobbyxox this is a great question- and good answers but is there a simpler way to do this? Is there some type of preset you can use that will include a linked asset like wings/horns/tail and their animation and more easily export them so we don’t need to tweak when importing to another scene?

Or someway to use all these other non appearance non clothing assets as a combined preset you can import in position? I know I can make an asset preset but wish you could instead do a multi asset preset somehow. I use UI assist, and it’d be great to be able to add these like you add a clothing preset.

if not, could you take the scene, and delete all the assets/ atoms/ lights ect in the scene except for the ( for example) Succubus, then merge load the scene?

I just wish there was an easy way to export some of these looks as a more complete appearance preset or “ total look preset” which would include the plugins too without this extra finiky work

Upvote 0
Bobbyxox this is a great question- and good answers but is there a simpler way to do this? Is there some type of preset you can use that will include a linked asset like wings/horns/tail and their animation and more easily export them so we don’t need to tweak when importing to another scene?

Or someway to use all these other non appearance non clothing assets as a combined preset you can import in position? I know I can make an asset preset but wish you could instead do a multi asset preset somehow. I use UI assist, and it’d be great to be able to add these like you add a clothing preset.

if not, could you take the scene, and delete all the assets/ atoms/ lights ect in the scene except for the ( for example) Succubus, then merge load the scene?

I just wish there was an easy way to export some of these looks as a more complete appearance preset or “ total look preset” which would include the plugins too without this extra finiky work
Thanks heaps for the information I'll look into this

Upvote 0

Have you not used CUA Manager? It's an amazing session plugin for managing CUA items.
You can save presets for CUA's and multiple cuas and it will apply them to the appropriate controller on the person atom.

Upvote 0
Wow- that was exactly what I was looking for!!! I knew there had to be a plugin! Thanks bill_prime!!!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom