Question How do I activate plugins funcionalities on scene load?

brasileirinho

Reactions
How do I make a plugin activate a function on scene load?

For example:
1. Make audiomate load a preset on scene load without needing to click on the character, click go to root, go to plugins tab, click options, select load and choose preset (many operations!)
2. To make appearanceloader to load a hairstyle preset

Are you sure you mean "on scene load"?
Because both of your examples (plugin settings, hairstyle) seem to be things that should be stored as part of the scene. So, basically just store a copy of the scene with the changes you want, the load that instead?

Otherwise, there is a LogicBrick that can trigger things on scene load, but I don't think you need this here.

Upvote 0
Are you sure you mean "on scene load"?
Because both of your examples (plugin settings, hairstyle) seem to be things that should be stored as part of the scene. So, basically just store a copy of the scene with the changes you want, the load that instead?

Otherwise, there is a LogicBrick that can trigger things on scene load, but I don't think you need this here.
I want to use it like the sceneninja plugin. To automate the customization of any scene I load. Maybe if I set logicbrick as a person plugin preset, and load it with sceneninja? I don't know how that plugin works internally, so maybe it only load plugins after the scene load trigger (if that exists)?

Upvote 0
Maybe if I set logicbrick as a person plugin preset, and load it with sceneninja?
Not sure it will work, but worth a try. Potential issue is that you would require a trigger connection to load the hair preset. That requires you to know the name of the atom. However, appearently with Sceneninja you need that anyway.

In any case, you may want to try asking the author or Sceneninja to extend the plugin for you.

Upvote 0
Potential issue is that you would require a trigger connection to load the hair preset. That requires you to know the name of the atom. However, appearently with Sceneninja you need that anyway.
Not really. The plugin works regardless of the names of the atoms.

In any case, you may want to try asking the author or Sceneninja to extend the plugin for you.
I think the author isn't active anymore.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom