Question How to use triggers to activate plugins

lianshiye0

Reactions
Twitter
Hi guys, I have a seemingly complicated problem. Say I've found a character animation online that someone else shared. I need to add my own animation in the middle of this animation. But the animation I made is made by another plugin, so I have to stop the animation at that point and activate the plugin (by ticking the box in front of the plugin), and then stop the animation after it has been moving for a while and keep the stopped animation running. The way I thought of doing this was to use triggers when using the timeline plugins. How does a trigger activate or deactivate a plugin? Or do you have any other good ways to do this?

Use time line, record the first part as animation 1, import the middle as animation 2, then the last part animation 3. Have them play in order.

Upvote 0
Use time line, record the first part as animation 1, import the middle as animation 2, then the last part animation 3. Have them play in order.
The character animations in the scenes I downloaded online look like they were created using motion capture. The timeline doesn't seem to be able to record these scenes because clicking the record button will first clear the original scene animation. The animations are already cleared so naturally they can't be recorded.

Upvote 0
In timeline there is a import mocap, it will bring it in
What i do is export each using timeline then when i have three i want it add anomation 1 ( Import in) then add animation 2 ( import in 2) then add animation 3 (import in 3), set play next to 1-2 2-3 3-1

Upvote 0
What i do is export each using timeline then when i have three i want it add anomation 1 ( Import in) then add animation 2 ( import in 2) then add animation 3 (import in 3), set play next to 1-2 2-3 3-1
I have checked many versions of Timeline and none of them can record animations made with motion capture. This is because when recording character animations with Timeline, Timeline will first have to clear all the original animations, which causes the whole scene to be completely still. The characters would lose all their animations, so naturally they can't be recorded. I'm not sure how the timeline plugin works, it seems to be able to record animations made manually, but not animations that have already been recorded (which are usually made by motion capture).

Upvote 0
Here is an example of importing a Mocap. I do it all the time when I find a motion I like.

guide2.gif

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom