Answered How do I use PostMagic?

bruhgurt

Reactions
Can someone just send me a video tutorial on how to use it. I downloaded it and can't even find it in game.

Can someone just send me a video tutorial on how to use it. I downloaded it and can't even find it in game.
-start/load a scene and goto Edit Mode
-inside Scene Plugins, add new plugin and load MacGruber_PostMagic.cslist (from MacGruber.PostMagic.3)
postMagic1.jpg

--optional for PostMagic.DepthOfField
--add Empty atom and rename it to AutoFocusPoint
postMagic2.jpg

postMagic3.jpg

Make sure you installed it correctly (inside AddonsPackages).If you still can't find it...than it's something wrong on your end (with your client).
EDIT: If everything works (following this quick 10 steps), enable and play around with settings inside scene plugins.

Upvote 0
-start/load a scene and goto Edit Mode
-inside Scene Plugins, add new plugin and load MacGruber_PostMagic.cslist (from MacGruber.PostMagic.3)
View attachment 160468
--optional for PostMagic.DepthOfField
--add Empty atom and rename it to AutoFocusPoint
View attachment 160469
View attachment 160470

Make sure you installed it correctly (inside AddonsPackages).If you still can't find it...than it's something wrong on your end (with your client).
EDIT: If everything works (following this quick 10 steps), enable and play around with settings inside scene plugins.
Thank you for the in depth explanation! By any chance do you know how to load LUT image packs for the PostMagic plugin??

Upvote 0
By any chance do you know how to load LUT image packs for the PostMagic plugin??
Enable UserLUT plugin > Open Custom UI > Browse UserLUT > Pick one from PostMagic package or navigate to a different package(or local files)

You should be familiar with VaM file explorer.:unsure:
loadLUT.jpg

Upvote 0
When I open some scenes that have PostMagic, the entire view is upside down. Anyone know why that happens?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom