Question How do I get it to stop??

virtamater

Reactions

I set up some collision triggers with the fluids asset... With a few of everlaster's Float parameters plug ins, I was able to vary the speed, thickness and force of the .. drops.. the result is kind of like a procedural generated cum shot..
Plus side.. is cool as I don't have to trigger it in the timeline and it could be random.. If i could figure out how to turn it off..
Right now it's just Like a firehose lol.. How would i set a timer so it doesn't just stay on the whole scene???

View attachment 298688
View attachment 298689I set up some collision triggers with the fluids asset... With a few of everlaster's Float parameters plug ins, I was able to vary the speed, thickness and force of the .. drops.. the result is kind of like a procedural generated cum shot..
Plus side.. is cool as I don't have to trigger it in the timeline and it could be random.. If i could figure out how to turn it off..
Right now it's just Like a firehose lol.. How would i set a timer so it doesn't just stay on the whole scene???

You could add a Logic Bricks Delay/RandomDelay and trigger it, Action On Trigger would be to Stop Stream of Fluids

Upvote 0
You could add a Logic Bricks Delay/RandomDelay and trigger it, Action On Trigger would be to Stop Stream of Fluids
Could that Random Delay Pause a scene in precise places? I've set up Kitty Mocaps changing room scene with random clothes each time she goes in the back area with the preset switcher.. sometimes it takes a bit long to complete the outfit before her animation sends her back out.. Could this add like 3 seconds of her in the back waiting before she walks back out?? I'm going to have to study the demo scene for Logic Bricks :)

Upvote 0
Could that Random Delay Pause a scene in precise places? I've set up Kitty Mocaps changing room scene with random clothes each time she goes in the back area with the preset switcher.. sometimes it takes a bit long to complete the outfit before her animation sends her back out.. Could this add like 3 seconds of her in the back waiting before she walks back out?? I'm going to have to study the demo scene for Logic Bricks :)

For this I would add a fade out/in brick. Scene fades out, in the background everything loads, and when the scene fades in again everything is set. Just find the right timing before it fades in again

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom