Question How do I add wet sound effects to animations?

psychonaut

Reactions
I'm working on a scene and looking for a plug and play sfx for simulating the sound of a wet vagina when thrusting to trigger only on vagina collisions. There is a plugin called BJSFX which does something similar, but the sound fx is triggered on mouth collisions. I couldn't find any plug-ins that do the same for the vagina, so if there are none available, how would I go about setting that up so the sound plays with the sex animation? Other threads talking about this didn't really give a clear solution.

LogicBricks with its RandomSound or RandomSoundFromAB plugins come to mind as well. That would give you most control over when precisely the sound is played, while still having random variation. (You don't want to play always the same sound, the human brain recognizes that pattern almost instantly)

By the way, the Life plugin suite includes some wet sounds that are used in the example scenes. They may be useful here as well. Actually one of the Life demo scenes ("Thrust+SFX") has exactly the LogicBricks setup you want here. There are some wet lube, slapping and bed squeaking sounds triggered from the animation.

Upvote 0
LogicBricks with its RandomSound or RandomSoundFromAB plugins come to mind as well. That would give you most control over when precisely the sound is played, while still having random variation. (You don't want to play always the same sound, the human brain recognizes that pattern almost instantly)

By the way, the Life plugin suite includes some wet sounds that are used in the example scenes. They may be useful here as well. Actually one of the Life demo scenes ("Thrust+SFX") has exactly the LogicBricks setup you want here. There are some wet lube, slapping and bed squeaking sounds triggered from the animation.
Perfect, I'll definitely check out the life plugin demo to see what's up because I haven't dabbled with LogicBricks stuff yet. Thanks for the tip!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom