Question How to I add a premade animation to a character in the character scene itself.

marlowInc

Reactions
I usually go into a scene and replace the girl with a preset but how do I go into a character scene and give them an animation in the showcase scene? I like checking out all the girls standing around by themselves, they usually have the best lighting for the showcase. but I also want to fuck them. I can make them cowgirl pose but how do I add the animation? The animation page is just stupid stuff like samba dancing and jumping jacks, where's the sex? I haven't seen any animation preset downloads at all on vam, is it even possible? I want to do this because setting up CUA for all the custom girls is too annoying and instead of prepping a preset for them, I'd rather just do the deed in the scene itself.

The Animations tab is built-in stuff for demonstration and limited uses.
Most animations on the site, keyframe or mocap, are made with Timeline, animation patterns, and Scene Animation; that's where the good stuff is.

Upvote 0
If an animation is in Timeline, you can save a Plugin Preset. Delete all the other plugins from the atom in the source scene first. That way, you can import all the animations from the source scene by applying that plugin preset to an atom in another scene. I did that in my Hot4Teacher scene where I imported a Timeline animation of Nadia's Dance by @VamTimbo into the scene.

I don't know how to do this for animation patterns, or scene animations.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom