Question How to load in a character while keeping the height of the old character?

TOIUH

Reactions
I'm new to this, When I load in a scene and change the character sometimes the scene messes up because of the height of the character changes. is there a way to keep the height of the original character when loading in a new one?

Some morphs change the height of the character, so there is no real one size fits all approach. You can set the scale in the main person tab at the bottom.

Upvote 2
Some morphs change the height of the character, so there is no real one size fits all approach. You can set the scale in the main person tab at the bottom.
Isn't there a way to copy and paste the dimensions of the original character just like you can copy and paste other physical characteristics?

Upvote 0
Pretty sure this Plugin can help with this:

Basically it can copy a Scene's character proportions / size / height (I think) and apply it to another character you'd load in. It's probably relatively time-consuming but very efficient, it's a per-Scene (per-Character in a Scene) thing from what I understand. Never tried it myself yet but it looks very good in that regard.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom