Question How can I apply a scene to a character model?

Fuchsschweif

Reactions
Hi! Yesterday I loaded a scene I like (it was a girl riding a dildo on the floor), the scenery had rain and some atmos and sound.
Then I wanted to add one or two characters into the scene doing their own thing (I got sex position / animations from other downloaded scenes).

But all I managed to get done was to import a character that just stands around. I couldn't find a way to apply any sex pose / animation to that character.

How do I do that?

One thing I've done is to take a scene with a Timeline animation I like, delete all the other plugins for that character, then save a plugin preset. That way, I just save the Timeline animation. I exit out of that scene without saving. I go to a new scene, with some other character, and apply that plugin preset. That's how I put "Nadia's Dance" into the Hot4Teacher scene (with credit, of course).

You can also save pose presets from one scene and apply them to another scene, starting positions, for example.

Upvote 0
Ha! VaM is so awesome - so many different approaches are possible to get done what you imagine. Heres what i liked to do, especially when i was new back then and tried to avoid delving too deep into the learning abyss of virtamate: using Subscenes!

Subscenes are very handy for picking apart pieces of scenes you like and re-assemble them however you want, because you can add everything the scene has in it to them and then just remove small bits like e.g. persons. For example, you could take the scene with the nice atmos and sound, remove the persons you dislike, and save it as a subscene template - then go ahead and remove the environment of the scene with your favourite bang action. Lastly, you import the saved subscene, basically combining your desired environment with your desired persons, animations or whatever action.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom