Question How can I add custom cum button to any scene?

Fuchsschweif

Reactions
Let's say I place two characters in a room, a guy and a woman, and I wan't him to cum over her,
how do I do that?

You can add a plugin for fluids, like Fluids101, or use cum clothing. The combination of plugins and cum clothing is the more realistic behaviour, but also you need to learn how set them up together

Upvote 0
You can add a plugin for fluids, like Fluids101, or use cum clothing. The combination of plugins and cum clothing is the more realistic behaviour, but also you need to learn how set them up together

But Fluids 101 looks more like particles and less like cum.. isn't there any specific free plugin for cum?

Upvote 0
They're particles, but adjusting some options can make it look a little more like cum, especially when interrupting the flow. I wish there was real fluid like cum, would be amazing.
There's a very new paid plugin that looks to be something more realistic but it's currently being tested.

Upvote 0
One common trick is to have the guy shoot the particles, then some cum clothing she was already wearing suddenly becomes visible. You set the scene up with the cum clothing all over her, and set the Alpha to -1. When he comes, whatever triggered that can cause the Alpha on all the cum clothing to go to 0. Of course, then you need a Reset or Clean button to clean up the mess setting the Alpha back to -1. The trigger can make the cum clothing appear slowly, or it could appear in stages, probably using Logic Bricks.

Upvote 1
Back
Top Bottom