Question How do I add a specific character model to a scene?

Justalittlesexy

Reactions
If I downloaded a character model/look, how do I add that specific character to a scene, or replace a character with a different one? I see sliders with the name of a look I downloaded that make a character look more like the one I downloaded, but doesn't make it the exact character.

Also, how to I get animations other than the default? When I try to give a character an animation, all there is are the Cat Walk, Exercise, Etc. ones, but nothing sexual or anything.

Upvote 0
If you download a character, then there is usually a scene that showcases this look. Open that scene, select that character, go into edit mode (press e) and open the character editor (press n). Go to the bottom right tab (don't remember the name rn) and press "save look". You can also go to appearance presets and save it as an appearance. I don't know the exact difference, both works for me.

In your scene you just have to load the look or appearance to your model and that's it.

For animations you should watch "justlooking fornothin" 's tutorial videos on youtube. It's very well explained.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom