Question Stop the auto grab lock? toggle grab? I want it off.

Battletoad08

Reactions
I use a quest 3 with VAM and if Im using the hand tracking and squeeze my hand it locks onto an atom, I hate it. Alot of the time it will mess a scene up by moving set atom positions. Is there a way to turn off the perma grab? Like if I open my hand real fast it lets go or shake it, but most of the time it moves and atom and messes up a whole scene.

Thanks.

There are options in the node to disable grabbing, but the creator or you must check those to prevent accidental grabbing.

Upvote 0
There are options in the node to disable grabbing, but the creator or you must check those to prevent accidental grabbing.
I want to be able to grab push or pull tho. I just dont want it to lock onto it like it does. Without controllers using hand tracking it always locks on and messes everything up.

Upvote 0
Maybe you're using your controller buttons incorrectly. In mine, Pico 4, one button allows the grabbing and triggering, and another locks; maybe you need to check what you're pressing.

Upvote 0
Maybe you're using your controller buttons incorrectly. In mine, Pico 4, one button allows the grabbing and triggering, and another locks; maybe you need to check what you're pressing.
it is using hand tracking. Not using controllers at all. I want to turn the lock off is all.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom