Question ClothGrabSphere doesnt grab clothes

Wolforano

Reactions
Hello,

my ClothGrabSphere doesnt grab any clothes and I don't know why. Its turned on, the clothes are marked as undress and sim enabled.

Can anybody help?

StoffGrabSphere

Legen Sie die ClothGrabSphere auf die Kleidung und schalten Sie sie dann oben aus und wieder ein
, dann wird ClothGrabSphere wirksam. nur es WIRD Nicht Gespeichert Der Fehler liegt im Programm, es ist nur möglich Szene aufzunehmen und dann zu speichern

Upvote 0
i am kinda new is there a tutorial to this kind of process i mean the undressing

This is not an easy question.
You can add clothes to VaM figures, and you can remove clothes.
Some clothes are stiff, some have physics (they are moving and you can grab them).
There is an option at the clothes's physics tab (and the main clothes menue) that can enable so called "undress".
This feature will more or less disable the "anchor points" between clothes and the figure, so the gravity will pull it down. This will not work with stiff clothes and does not work equally well with different physics enabled clothing.
So don't be dissapointed.
You can grab physics enabled clothing with your VR hands, or mouse.
The "grab sphere" from this thread is for letting VaM figures grab clothes as well.

Upvote 0
This is not an easy question.
You can add clothes to VaM figures, and you can remove clothes.
Some clothes are stiff, some have physics (they are moving and you can grab them).
There is an option at the clothes's physics tab (and the main clothes menue) that can enable so called "undress".
This feature will more or less disable the "anchor points" between clothes and the figure, so the gravity will pull it down. This will not work with stiff clothes and does not work equally well with different physics enabled clothing.
So don't be dissapointed.
You can grab physics enabled clothing with your VR hands, or mouse.
The "grab sphere" from this thread is for letting VaM figures grab clothes as well.
i see
but i am all new so most of what u said i just dont know where to find it ?

Upvote 0
i see
but i am all new so most of what u said i just dont know where to find it ?

This is why I said "this is not an easy question".
VaM has a steep learning curve, and sometimes can be a bit frustrating at the start.
This thread applies to a subject, that is somewhat advanced.
Once you have learned a bit more about VaM, my words maybe makes a bit more sense.
You will need those "clothe grab spheres" maybe at a point, where you do some advanced scene creations.
"Don't start at the middle of something, start at the beginning."
For the more basic stuff, you may take a look at the /Ressources/Guides/ section, and at the Wiki (on this website).

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom