• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Cloth grab spheres in timeline.

Aminator

Reactions
I'm having trouble triggering the cloth grab spheres in the timeline.
I have 3. One sphere attached to each hand and one on the clothing to hold it in place in the crotch.
I know I'm supposed to have "On" unchecked and then set them to "On" when the spheres are in contact with the cloth and they'll stick. I can only get it to work once if I'm lucky. I think maybe I'm not sure which triggers to use so it resets properly.

What triggers do I use to turn it on at the start and then off and on at various points but always go from off to on at the beginning?

Activating triggers on scene load is a problem from what I know. I tried it several times but it doesnt work everytime. In general you can use a collision trigger to trigger a lot of stuff. You can choose to activate the trigger by only one target, one person for example.

Upvote 0
If the current way you're doing only with Timeline is not working well enough, perhaps you can throw in a Animation Pattern to get some more control on the timing and movement.

Upvote 0
I'll have to read some more tutorials before I take a crack at using animation patterns and different triggers.
It does seem like it only works the first couple times and then stops working. Then if I get it working again it just stops working again.

Upvote 0
Yeah at the beginning its all pretty complex. Tutorials on YT are a very good learning base.

Animation patterns are ok, but I found them pretty hard to handle at first. The "Timeline" plugin is waaaay better, but even more complex to handle.

Just do stuff. You cant break anything. Save regularly!
And yes: triggers are essential. Learning how they work is a big step.
Taking apart a good scene is also a good way of learning.

Upvote 0
I'll have to read some more tutorials before I take a crack at using animation patterns and different triggers.
It does seem like it only works the first couple times and then stops working. Then if I get it working again it just stops working again.
You can try my walking scene that shows the action as a Animation Pattern or as a Timeline animation. Should be simple to deconstruct.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom