• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Stop the auto grab lock? toggle grab? I want it off.

Battletoad08

Reactions
I use a quest 3 with VAM and if Im using the hand tracking and squeeze my hand it locks onto an atom, I hate it. Alot of the time it will mess a scene up by moving set atom positions. Is there a way to turn off the perma grab? Like if I open my hand real fast it lets go or shake it, but most of the time it moves and atom and messes up a whole scene.

Thanks.

There are options in the node to disable grabbing, but the creator or you must check those to prevent accidental grabbing.

Upvote 0
There are options in the node to disable grabbing, but the creator or you must check those to prevent accidental grabbing.
I want to be able to grab push or pull tho. I just dont want it to lock onto it like it does. Without controllers using hand tracking it always locks on and messes everything up.

Upvote 0
Maybe you're using your controller buttons incorrectly. In mine, Pico 4, one button allows the grabbing and triggering, and another locks; maybe you need to check what you're pressing.

Upvote 0
Maybe you're using your controller buttons incorrectly. In mine, Pico 4, one button allows the grabbing and triggering, and another locks; maybe you need to check what you're pressing.
it is using hand tracking. Not using controllers at all. I want to turn the lock off is all.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom