Question glutes / breast grab morphs

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hi guys , do you possibly know any morph that are work as grabing ass or breast , so that little holes made by fingers (sorry i cant say it other way, so maybe picture is better:
1639783645683.png

1639783711838.png

Hi, there are some morps here-and-there, coming with a downloaded look, or some rare gems like https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/categories/morphs.10/ , for instance.
I even remember one set from unknown origin, that simulates different grab/breast deformations,
but none of them are as detailed as on your pictures. Especially the single finger grooves are problematic.
You can do something similar like this, but it will look blocky and rough (like on my chest/ribs morps, for instance).
I don't think you will be happy with this.

The reason for this is that the VaM figure's 3d mesh isn't that detailed enough too do things like this, and, in addition to this, the VaM mesh smoothing will iron out many detailes, too.

Upvote 0
TToby have you seen Vam 2.x demo ? do you think it will be possible in new VAM with its 4x more detailed meshes ? or is it not mesh relevant ?

Upvote 0
TToby have you seen Vam 2.x demo ? do you think it will be possible in new VAM with its 4x more detailed meshes ? or is it not mesh relevant ?

YesNo.
The underlying mesh of the Genesis 8 figure, that will be used in VaM 2.x, doesn't has more polygones than the old Genesis 2. BUT, it uses so called HD morps. These HD morps can really alter the surface and can "add details", other than normal maps that can only make it looks like there were details. This technology is mostly used for somewhat flat skin details, like muscles, bumps, scars or wrinkles. I am not sure if you can do such big deformations with this. Maybe we have to wait and see.

Upvote 0
Hi, there are some morps here-and-there, coming with a downloaded look, or some rare gems like https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/categories/morphs.10/ , for instance.
I even remember one set from unknown origin, that simulates different grab/breast deformations,
but none of them are as detailed as on your pictures. Especially the single finger grooves are problematic.
You can do something similar like this, but it will look blocky and rough (like on my chest/ribs morps, for instance).
I don't think you will be happy with this.

The reason for this is that the VaM figure's 3d mesh isn't that detailed enough too do things like this, and, in addition to this, the VaM mesh smoothing will iron out many detailes, too.
Agree with everything @TToby said. I've been working on such a scene. You basically would want to make the morph yourself so it lines up with the hands/fingers in the scene as best as possible. If i shared mine there's no guarantee it would work on your scene. Also I use @acidbubbles collider editor plug-in to essentially disable the hard colliders in the breast so the fingers can touch the morphed area. For a scripted subscene where you don't need a bunch of physics it looks better.

Upvote 0
I think, the link @HolySchmidt has posted, might be the one that I have thought about when I said:
"I even remember one set from unknown origin, that simulates different grab/breast deformations".
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom