Answered How can I add dildo and "auto thrust" movement?

yueliang

Reactions
[What I want to achieve]
-Open existing scene
-Add dildo
-Attach it to lady's vagina and make it thrust "in and out" within entire scene time

For dildo, I'm planning to borrow following great asset

And I think I can add this dildo to lady's vagina by using following plugin

But I don't know how to "move" the dildo, in and out.

What would be easiest way to automatically insert and out from vagina?
Are there any helpful plugin to achieve this?

I would say a animation pattern (AP) or cycleforce (CF).
Then parent linking the AP or CF to the dildo, and parent link the dildo to the hip to follow the female's hip position and rotation.

This might sound complicated at first if you never did it, so start with a simple test of how a AP or CF works, then build from that until you reach the full desired creation.

Upvote 0
I would say a animation pattern (AP) or cycleforce (CF).
Then parent linking the AP or CF to the dildo, and parent link the dildo to the hip to follow the female's hip position and rotation.

This might sound complicated at first if you never did it, so start with a simple test of how a AP or CF works, then build from that until you reach the full desired creation.
Thank you for your advice. Now I can use dildo with cycleforce and add it to pus.
I have one more question. I was able to achieve that with default dildo asset, but when I try to use CUA dildo with cycleforce, dildo will not move.
Are there any way I can integrate cycleforce with CUA?

Upvote 0
I think the easiest would be timeline
Always an option, but may be overkill for such a simple movement or a new user.

I have one more question. I was able to achieve that with default dildo asset, but when I try to use CUA dildo with cycleforce, dildo will not move.
Check if you're using the right control for the CF and there's a force in place. I don't know the CUA you're using, so you'll need to try things.
You may also want to compare to a animation pattern and see what does the job better.

Upvote 0
Always an option, but may be overkill for such a simple movement or a new user.

Check if you're using the right control for the CF and there's a force in place. I don't know the CUA you're using, so you'll need to try things.
You may also want to compare to a animation pattern and see what does the job better.
Thank you. I'll try it.

Upvote 0
Maybe this plugin could help you to achieve what you want to do?

Upvote 0
Maybe this plugin could help you to achieve what you want to do?

Thank you!
YES! This worked with CUA as well!

I'll close this thread. Thank you experts.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom