Question How can i unlock all freezed body parts controls and movement settings with one click?

Lione

Reactions
Situation is that in so many static looks / scenes for no reason creators lock / freeze near all body controls like arms head, chest ......
and as if the controls wouldn't be enough also lock entire movement settings which is a pain if you like to move or re animate such or for example add a alive plugin.

You always have to like unlock the controls for so many body parts and also the movements settings manual then one by one.

I do not get the sense of why they are doing that.

Is there a integrated feature or a plugin which does that unlocking job in one click for body controls and movement in a overall working way?

TIA

Last edited:

Upvote 0
After all the horrors the base model has probably been put through by people, I don't know why the "Dynamic Friction" example gif made me feel sorry for her.

Lione, you probably know this, but "reset pose" in the [control and physics 1] tab resets the position and rotation of any pose to 0, and set the model to ”Key Joints: Control All” in a t-pose.

Upvote 0
Thx for the quick reply and hints.
I edited my Topic and info since i meant the "controls settings"

The Pose reset unlocks all controls indeed :)

But if the pose should stay?
Do i have to go through all the manual "control settings" ?

As a example if like to add a alive plugin.
Due to the locking the person still behaves static because the controls or movement settings are still locked.
So adding a Idle or alive plugin does not work at all due to the mass of control lockings.
I just thought the plugins will automatic re activate all needed controls from scratch but this is not happening.

Is the sense of some creators massive removing a control of a chest arms, knees, head etc after posing done to save CPU?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom