Question I want to modify and add Dildo, which is built into Vam.

KumaMountain

Reactions
I am using a translator to post this.

Is it possible to modify and add Dildo in Toys?
I mean Dildo that can be used in "Add Atom→Toys→Dildo".

I want to add a dildo without using CustomUnityAsset, because the dildo in CustomUnityAsset is not very useful because it gets stuck in the girl.

Attachments

• Dildo.jpg
    Dildo.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 0
I am using a translator to post this.

Is it possible to modify and add Dildo in Toys?
I mean Dildo that can be used in "Add Atom→Toys→Dildo".

I want to add a dildo without using CustomUnityAsset, because the dildo in CustomUnityAsset is not very useful because it gets stuck in the girl.

Yes, add theToy-Dildo and change its appearance at its materials section. You can also change its physics behaviour. But except of scaling you cannot totally reshape it. Once you did you can save your Dildo as a preset.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry, I didn't use the right words.

If I understand correctly, the Dildo in CustomUnityAsset often goes through the girl's body.
However, this is less likely to happen with the built-in Dildo.

I would like to make Dildo in various forms with the same properties as the built-in Dildo, instead of changing the Dildo parameters in VaM, is that possible?
For this purpose, I want to extract the 3D model of the built-in Dildo, modify it, and port it to Toys.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry, I didn't use the right words.

If I understand correctly, the Dildo in CustomUnityAsset often goes through the girl's body.
However, this is less likely to happen with the built-in Dildo.

I would like to make Dildo in various forms with the same properties as the built-in Dildo, instead of changing the Dildo parameters in VaM, is that possible?
For this purpose, I want to extract the 3D model of the built-in Dildo, modify it, and port it to Toys.
Ingame you could create something from the available shapes and give them a clever physics and linked behaviour.

If your person behaves to the solid assets not as expected you could also try to allow the bodyparts to adapt to the penetration. You can play with the physics and how the bodypart controllers are allowed to move.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom