Question Holding objects

evergreen44

Reactions
I'm having problems when trying to make my character (atom) hold a object like a whip or vibrator (CUA) in either hand and keep it in the hand whilst the hand is doing an animation or just moving like in a striking motion if using the whip the object either comes away from the hand or the fingers go all crazy and the object just falls out the hand anyway, i am a noob at VAM but slowly learning I am familiar to morphs and plugins to a certain extent and have been using fingers and hand morphs and plugins such as iron grip, cua superglue and parentholdlink cua, to try and find the solution but had no luck so can someone please steer me in the right direction or tell me where I'm going wrong, any help would be really appreciated

i don't think there's an easy solution, at least i don't know of one that's available. You should be able to do it with some work with Rubberleash i believe.

I made a plugin for stuff like that but haven't released it yet
it's more on the arcadey side of things though. i had plans to do finger morphs and custom sticky positions but worked on other stuff instead.

Upvote 0
Oh man this is just what I'm after watching the video and seeing what you did with the tennis bat is exactly what I'm looking for, obviously I would wrap the fingers around the object using morphs but this would work for exactly what I'm after in my scenes, I would love to use this plugin thanks for you help

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom