Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
MonsterShinkai submitted a new resource:

Female Genital Textures - Female Genital Textures

Here are some female genital textures I made.
There are 4 genital diffuse textures for variety and 1 normal map.
You will need very minor knowledge of image creation software and technique to use these.

(License CC BY: can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon work, even commercially. Must credit creator.)

View attachment 49634View attachment 49635

Sample:
View attachment 49637View attachment 49640

Read more about this resource...

Hello, maybe silly question but how can i use that textures ? there is no Skin Preset for it. and in Skin textures there are so many options i do not know how to use.

2) shouldnt vaginal hole be bigger ? i think its too small.

Last edited:
Hello, maybe silly question but how can i use that textures ? there is no Skin Preset for it. and in Skin textures there are so many options i do not know how to use.

2) shouldnt vaginal hole be bigger ? i think its too small.
Sorry for late reply. I don't have a habit of checking discussion section. The textures must be combined using something like Photoshop. The tunnel texture is for people who don't know image creation and can be applied as a genital decal. As for the hole size, you can adjust it yourself with plugins and morphs.

Hey sorry to bother you but I am trying to add this to a built in VAM texture. Is that possible?
I was looking for Nyssa's built in Decals but couldn't find them so can't follow your instructions. Do these only work on custom textures?

Hey sorry to bother you but I am trying to add this to a built in VAM texture. Is that possible?
I was looking for Nyssa's built in Decals but couldn't find them so can't follow your instructions. Do these only work on custom textures?
I don't know how to access the built-in textures. I have been wondering about that too. Until that is known, these textures can only be used on custom ones. Just the tunnel decal can be used for everything.

Excuse me...
Where can I find Genital Textures options?
I can't find a place to install these textures
Please help me!!!
The tunnel decal texture can be applied by going into the person atom settings.
Press U to bring up the UI. Press E go get into edit mode. Press N to select the person atom.
On the left side of the UI, you will see a tab labeled "Skin Textures". In there, there is a Decal section.
Select the Gens decal from there. When you click the select button, it will bring up the directory structure and you will have to dig down to find the tunnel decal from the Var Package.

As for the other parts of the textures, it's a bit more difficult as you will need to know photoshop or something similar.

The tunnel decal texture can be applied by going into the person atom settings.
Press U to bring up the UI. Press E go get into edit mode. Press N to select the person atom.
On the left side of the UI, you will see a tab labeled "Skin Textures". In there, there is a Decal section.
Select the Gens decal from there. When you click the select button, it will bring up the directory structure and you will have to dig down to find the tunnel decal from the Var Package.

As for the other parts of the textures, it's a bit more difficult as you will need to know photoshop or something similar.
I seem to have found...
But where can I control the opening and closing of the vagina?
I want to check if the decals are loaded correctly...

I seem to have found...
But where can I control the opening and closing of the vagina?
I want to check if the decals are loaded correctly...
When you select the person atom, you will see a tab labeled female morphs. Among the morphs there is open and close.
The other option is to apply the Autolabia plugin to the person atom. Open it's plugin settings and you can control the amount.

How can I achieve such a high-quality model and textures of the labia and the area around as in the first photo? I added normals and decals, put RenVR Kay textures, but the result is significantly different from yours

How can I achieve such a high-quality model and textures of the labia and the area around as in the first photo? I added normals and decals, put RenVR Kay textures, but the result is significantly different from yours
I'm not sure. Maybe it's the lighting or skin settings. Sorry but I don't have the spare time or energy to get too involved.

Back
Top Bottom