Genital Multi Pass

Plugins Genital Multi Pass

AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass with a new update entry:

Code update - Min/Max only Static Settings add (at end)

With this update, you can use the Min or Max settings as the only settings. In this fashion, you can use it to control all the included morphs in one place, with out appyling the spread controls if you like. When you save the file, both min and max are saved, you'll have to rick the box at the bottom again to apply only those settings. Mostly a code update and clean, for ease of introducing future features. Adding morphs has proven a bit more complicated then anticipated, but is still...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Feature Request(s):
1)"Keep Symmetric" toggle, analogous to the toggle in AcidBubbles' ColliderEditor. When toggle is active, the next change to a left(right)morph will automatically apply the same value to the corresponding right(left)morph.

2) Hurry up with the EAG3 integration! Ever since you posted that teaser-clip, I've been checking the Hub every 20 minutes. Looks fsking AMAZING!

Last edited:

Pre releases now available

Head on over to my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/AWWalkerVammer for latest builds and pre releases. Buy me a coffee, a red bull, or something caffeinated :) I'll still be releasing public versions, but not as often. Working on more advanced features and possibly side by side integration with other existing plugins. Check it out!

Link Below
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80...[/CENTER]​

Smoothing is here, updated code and formulas!

Smoothing added, lerp controlled open and closing morphs. Majora and Minora will now slowly open and close to simulate a more natural open and close. This ability can be turned on and off, and the speed at which the smoothing is applied can be adjusted.
View attachment 232413
V24 is now up on patreon page, which has tabbed sections for the different areas. Want to support me ?! Head on over and pledge for a while and get the latest releases as they come out.

v24 has new math, tabs, and some other features

Ok, redid the math and added lerping, and tabs buttons for sections. Old saves should be pretttttty damn close to what the were, you may have to make slight adjustments, but for the most part, i did what i could to keep them from being to altered.

also, the annoying double and tripple appending of _multipass in the save files should be gone, it's only going to add .json from now on. And i suggest new folders for new saves so you can go back and forth between old and new if you need to...

Thx for this great plugin. It would be great to switch the used morphs to pose morphs instead of morph-morphs. This would prevent to save the animated changes of the gens into appearance presets.

Do you think it's possible to add an anus pull when sliding-out a sexy toy ? It'll be a great addition :x
i'll jump on and subscribe to your patreon if you add this! :]

EDIT : i subscribed anyway to support your work ^^

Last edited:
Thx for this great plugin. It would be great to switch the used morphs to pose morphs instead of morph-morphs. This would prevent to save the animated changes of the gens into appearance presets.

Yeah, agreeed, for this i use CEQ MorphMerger, seperate the head, body and gen morphs out, then discard the gen morphs, not ideal, but a workable workaround.

Yeah, agreeed, for this i use CEQ MorphMerger, seperate the head, body and gen morphs out, then discard the gen morphs, not ideal, but a workable workaround.
Yes sure I have a workaround too. But I can imagine if unexperienced users run into problems with this they may avoid your plugin.
In case you don't know already. If you want to change the morphs into pose morphs, you may open the vmi-morph files with an editor and chenge this line ""isPoseControl" : "false"," into true.

Yes sure I have a workaround too. But I can imagine if unexperienced users run into problems with this they may avoid your plugin.
In case you don't know already. If you want to change the morphs into pose morphs, you may open the vmi-morph files with an editor and chenge this line ""isPoseControl" : "false"," into true.
Cool :) That seems easy enough. I suppose i could dupe the morphs for both purposes, one as a pose setting used by the plugin, and one as a morph morph that can be used to save settings...

The plugin does not work. Can't load morphs
Please provide some more details so i know which morphs you are referring to. Which ones are not working. Most definitely an oversite, but i'll fix as soon as i know what to look for.

Please provide some more details so i know which morphs you are referring to. Which ones are not working. Most definitely an oversite, but i'll fix as soon as i know what to look for.

this is the error log when loading the .cslist on a person, i ran into this atleast.

i see you reference version 9 of your morph ressources var, at the time of download it was version 1 - at least that is what was available

The plugin does not work. Can't load morphs
safe bet to redownload the requirements again

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-14 201107.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-14 201107.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 0

More Morphs! Smoother operations, better lerping, Cleaned up code.

More controllable sections, static bend adjustments added, for anus, and genital zones. Experiment with them, gen bender morph 8 and 9 on the gen side help tuck the bulging top of the vagina when bending over, the others adjust depth, some gapping and rotation in ways that other morphs haven't addressed. More accurate ones are being created, as well as i can muster with the G2F body. (Can't wait for 8)

Back
Top Bottom