• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Genital Multi Pass

Plugins Genital Multi Pass 31

AWWalker

Another White Walker (AWWalker)
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
AWWalker submitted a new resource:

Genital Multi Pass - Multi Morph control for genital spreading - expansion on AutoLabia + New Gen Morphs and Skin

A remake and expansion on Autolabia with tons of controls for each section. Beta Version. Next versions will have a save option so you can different settings for different needs.
View attachment 218893
Contains a custom skin, and a handful of some of the morphs i have made as well. The skin is a sample of some of my work, didn't include model morphs for compatibility reasons, but the skin is pretty slick.

Instructions:
Add plugin to female. Close legs at...

Read more about this resource...

AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass with a new update entry:

Cleaned up labels, Added More sliders, morphs and added Model to scene.

Version 2: :coffee:
Please enjoy this update, and let me know what else would be useful for this type of motion.

Cleaned some code whoops

Added new morph for internals... this is just a placeholder idea for similar ones i'm working on, but it's functional.

Added Amy as a dependency and posted her VAR as well, with some cute clothes.

Added triggers as toggles for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, in latest version a morph is missing which breaks the whole plugin (!> Couldn't find morph 'AWW_Majora_LeftUpperTop).

And can you please remove the dependency for your model again?

The plugin doesn't work for me. Just an empty interface. When loading it gives some kind of morph error.

Great Mutatta, looking at it now... i'll post fix
Don't want to upset you but... getting the same problem :D Empty plugin window on person atom and

!> Couldn't find morph 'HoodMod'

I have the morph pack, Samara, the Demo scene and the plugin installed aswell.

Reloading the plugin shows the name "AutoGenitalsMinora v1.0 - emAySee" and same error for HoodMod pops up.

Don't want to upset you but... getting the same problem :D Empty plugin window on person atom and

!> Couldn't find morph 'HoodMod'

I have the morph pack, Samara, the Demo scene and the plugin installed aswell.

Reloading the plugin shows the name "AutoGenitalsMinora v1.0 - emAySee" and same error for HoodMod pops up.
My apologies. Here, grab the updated pack,

Morphs - Genital Morph Pack - AWWalker | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

it has hoodmod in it, this is an update i just posted today. I'll get the plugin updated shortly as well. I think the name HoodMod may have some ambiguity out there, i'll have to change them all to AWW_<morphname> .

After downloading the required morph dependency I get the error:

!> Couldn't find morph ' AWW_Clitoris_Size'

omg
Lemme build a quick vanilla vam install and figure out my errors. Apologies to EVERYONE who is having an issue, i'm working it.

omg
Lemme build a quick vanilla vam install and figure out my errors. Apologies to EVERYONE who is having an issue, i'm working it.
no need to apolgize for making an error in something as complicated as this, I am just happy that this is possible at all o_O

AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass with a new update entry:

Cleaned up, added more features, more checks

Won't fail on load if missing morph, it'll just assign that slider to right pinky toe bend (hardly noticable) but better then not working.

Add session preset save and restore, and load defaults buttons. More code stuff... i need one of the gurus to help me with the save settings to file feature, or i need to keep digging thru these dlls.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom