Genital Veins

Textures Genital Veins

The in-application VamHub link seems to be broken for this resource. It's preventing the automatic dependency downloader from working.

Jackaroo, I think I am doing something wrong. When I apply these with the specular map the I don't really get veins, it just makes it really sparkly like it is covered with glitter. I have tried it with Decalmaker so I can adjust it up and down with no joy. Is there some setting somewhere else I have wrong or is this normal?

Jackaroo, I think I am doing something wrong. When I apply these with the specular map the I don't really get veins, it just makes it really sparkly like it is covered with glitter. I have tried it with Decalmaker so I can adjust it up and down with no joy. Is there some setting somewhere else I have wrong or is this normal?

Make sure the settings for skin "diffuse bumpiness" and "specular bumpiness" are set high in the person atom. Also, this is less likely to be the culprit, but make sure your main vam settings ( user prefs ) have shader quality to high

Make sure the settings for skin "diffuse bumpiness" and "specular bumpiness" are set high in the person atom. Also, this is less likely to be the culprit, but make sure your main vam settings ( user prefs ) have shader quality to high

Ahh, it is the shader quality. I have a clothing asset I put together in Blender and ported it through DAZ and for some reason with the shader quality set to High it is just black and loses all of the texture. I change it to medium and then forget I set it there. I know it is off topic but you wouldn't happen to know what would cause that would you?

Back
Top Bottom