Genital Multi Pass

Plugins Genital Multi Pass

AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass with a new update entry:

New morphs being added soon.

Make sure when you download 💾 , to get all the morph paks in i have put out, they should be listed as dependencies when you install the var, but it seems many folks have messaged me and just didn't click download the dependencies. You have to download them, or the sliders will only bend the pinky toe 👣

(Ohh the floppy emoji just reminded me of ultima IV ... on a mac ... in the 80s ... wow.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting pic related as a error message, any reasons or possible suggestions to fix this? I downloaded all the dependencies and even went through your ressources and downloaded everything that said morph in one way or the other. The second half of error messages seems also strange since those are in-built morphs I think

Attachments

• asfasf.png
    asfasf.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
See post above:

Make sure when you download 💾 , to get all the morph paks in i have put out, they should be listed as dependencies when you install the var, but it seems many folks have messaged me and just didn't click download the dependencies. You have to download them, or the sliders will only bend the pinky toe 👣

This is a great plugin, thank you for sharing! Could you please comb through the morph packages and eliminate all duplicates? Some of the morphs are present multiple times, some morphs have different name but are the same morphs. According to Meshed after a certain number of morphs in VaM folder they start to impact performance and FPS. So having duplicate morphs is very undesirable.

This free tool can help you find and eliminate duplicates even if they have different file names: https://www.auslogics.com/en/software/duplicate-file-finder/

Getting pic related as a error message, any reasons or possible suggestions to fix this? I downloaded all the dependencies and even went through your ressources and downloaded everything that said morph in one way or the other. The second half of error messages seems also strange since those are in-built morphs I think
I also have this issue, despite having all the dependencies. I checked every morph that it says I'm missing, and every single one is present in the morph menu, and their usable.

EDIT: Okay, I fixed the issue. The Dependencies listed for this plugin aren't correct for two of them. If you download them via the dependency page, you'll run into this issue, cuz they are downloading older versions of the required dependency. There were two that resolved it, Unfortunately I don't recall the first one, but the second one is the bendover morphs from https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/bend-over-morphs-fixers.32229/ is needed, not the one listed in the dependency list.

Last edited:
AWWalker updated Genital Multi Pass with a new update entry:

Adds Minora Randomization Subset and Proper JSON file extension handling for saves and loads.

Added a small portion of the randomization features to create a more unique look. Use the slider to control the Max amount for the Symmetrical and Asymmetrical randomizations, and it also controls the deltas for randomizing your current look. As always, remember to save your presets often when you like them... UNDO and Extra features are under dev for patreon version. Enjoy!
View attachment 314032

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i got errors with the new version at loading :

!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_Anus_Z_Adjust_01Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_G2F_Flatter_GenMorph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_HoodLength_301Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_HoodLength_302Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_LowerRegion_Z_01Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_LowerRegion_Z_02Morph'

!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_Anus_Z_Adjust_01Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_G2F_Flatter_GenMorph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_HoodLength_301Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_HoodLength_302Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_LowerRegion_Z_01Morph'
!> Did you download all dependencies? (AWWalker.AWWalker_GEN_Morphs_Pack_03.2) Couldn't find morph 'AWW_LowerRegion_Z_02Morph'

Back
Top Bottom