Photoshop file to create Genital textures.

Other Photoshop file to create Genital textures.

Chokaphi

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Chokaphi submitted a new resource:

Photoshop file to create Genital textures. - PS file to blend genitals to torso textures/

This is a Photoshop Template for Creating Genital textures for finer control than the in game genital blender.

I have included a few example/optional textures. Two genital hair and 3 anus textures.

There is a file that comes with new gens for v6 but my file was created from scratch and contains none of Daz's copyrighted textures.

View attachment 4767

To use just drop a torso texture into the YELLOW "Torso texture here"

View attachment 4765

Then click and use...

Read more about this resource...

I hve used Gimp to open the psd? I'm still not clear that once having dragged in the torso texture what am I supposed to do to blend the textures? Maybe the sliders you talk about are not there in Gimp. I never use Photoshop and so need to find a Gimp solution.

Thx a lot for this PSD File .

So i loaded my Skin Builder Pro generated ( rough Genesis 8 ) Torso texture ( Converted the rest to Geneis 2 Textures with the Convert guide https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/g...8-8-1f-textures-to-g2f-or-g2m.5464/post-21204 )

which is here now way brighter skin then the default genital Template so i want to adjust the Genital Colour to match my skin.

Is my loaded Texture even correct matching as it is supposed to ?
What is here in the left right and ground white part showing?
Dimensions of the JPG are correct as all Textures.

Î do not understand the Colour Matching Workflow / Slider to match the skin colour process here.

There is a colour switching outside the genital parts like surrounded as i marked with an Arrow.
I mean no matter how i move the slider / colour it never matches the here "brown" skin colour?
Is the workflow goal here to remove the surrounded colour ( here yellow ) so it fully dissapears?

Or should the brown part change its colour so it will be one with my skin colour because if, that does not work?

Genital.png

If i choose the colour "pipette" from the left side i get the colour tone with ease but how to attach that as a alternative?

The Menue itself shows a pipette also but it cannot be clicked its greyed out

Pipette_nono.png

And what do i have to do after the Colour adjustment ?

How do i save the separated GENITAL Texture then?
Do i have to remove my added Torso Texture file again ?

And then what do i exactly have to follow to accurate create a GEN texture ?

Last edited:

Î do not understand the Colour Matching Workflow / Slider to match the skin colour process here.

There is a colour switching outside the genital parts like surrounded as i marked with an Arrow.
I mean no matter how i move the slider / colour it never matches the here "brown" skin colour?
Is the workflow goal here to remove the surrounded colour ( here yellow ) so it fully dissapears?

Or should the brown part change its colour so it will be one with my skin colour because if, that does not work?

The Main Layer you normally adjust Green [ADJUTS TO MATCH GEN TO TORSO] is to match the Yellowish areas you pointed out to the skin. It is the seams between the body and genitals. If you want to change the colors on the Genitals bits ( Inside the vagina, labia, clit etc.) click the Blue master layers button inside you will find [Hue/saturation] sliders for color changing all the bits. You can also turn on/off the various optional anus textures.

Are you sure that is a genesis 3 texture ouput? It doesn't seem to have the proper shape. Regardless the image size seems to not be scaled to 4096*4096 which is what the PS file expects. If it is a 4096*4096 file I have had this happen if I'm zoomed in when dropping a image, try zooming out so the full image is shown before dropping in your torso file.

I think the eye dropper tool only works when Hue/Saturation is not on Master.
CaptureTorso.JPG

This is how the torso texture should be be sized and the basic Genesis 3 Torso Texture Shape

Last edited:
Bug: *Looking over the file I see I did not make a hue/sat slider for the labia lips themselves.

Hi thx so much for your reply :)
I am Still Beginner in Generating textures.

I made all new now using the Blender Texture Convert guide

and now it looks like this which matches your Screenshot hopefully

2021-05-30 14_56_20-VAM Template for G2 Genitalia Beta 3.psd bei 25% (ADJUST TO MATCH GEN TO T...png

This is the generated "Original File" which has been output by the Blender.

G2_Torso.png

Would that be correct then here from the color tone so the sorrounding colour dissapeared ?

2021-05-30 15_05_38-2021-05-30 15_04_27-VAM Template for G2 Genitalia Beta 3.psd bei 25% (ADJU...png

And wouldn't it be easier to use the Pipette as a orientation for a matching Colour Tone ?

Back
Top Bottom