• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Duplicate Morph Sliders [Solved]

baldee

Reactions
- Grey morphs are the build-in morphs, that comes with VaM.
- Blue morphs are custom morphs, you have put in the custom folder.
- Red morphs are from those new VAR package files in the AddonPackage folder.

Can I prevent/delete the duplicate sliders from showing up in my favorites without compromising anything? If so, how would I go about doing that? Thanks in advance.
1.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
The ones in blue are located in Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female. You can delete those, or move them to a folder outside of the ones Vam looks in, just for backup. Unless you created them yourself, or know you downloaded them for something not packaged as a var, then those files are not essential.
The ones in blue are located in Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female. You can delete those, or move them to a folder outside of the ones Vam looks in, just for backup. Unless you created them yourself, or know you downloaded them for something not packaged as a var, then those files are not essential.

Upvote 0
Solution
TY very much...wish VAM sorted duplicates automatically

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom