Question Pose Import Plugin & Duplicate Plugin

jaywhack21

Reactions
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if there are plugins available that do the following functions?

(1) Allow a user to import poses from Daz3d to Virtamate. I've got some Genesis 2 poses and I'd like to use them in Virtamate. If there isn't a plugin, is there a resource or tutorial that can explain how this can be done?

(2) A tool to duplicate a Person or Object in the scene. It would be ideal if the Person can be duplicated in their current pose.

I'd be willing to pay for these plugins, so I'm open to any that are available.

Finally, a random question. How do you turn the "head follow target" functionality off? I don't mind it periodically, but it seems to be activated in most scenes.

Thanks for any replies/suggestions!
Jay

For 2) AcidBubbles Keybindings plugin does this. Set a value for Clone_currentAtom, I use Ctrl + C, and you can copy anything in the scene including person atoms and it keeps the same pose (make sure to turn collisions off first to avoid explosions). Save it as part of your default session plugins and it'll always be available.

For the head follow target, if you mean the eyes then the option is under auto behaviors on the person atom. If you mean the whole head is moving it must be a third party plugin on the person atom.

Upvote 0
I think you can accomplish 2 with a "general preset". Save the preset, add a new person and load the general preset into it.

Upvote 0
I'd be interested in # 1 also. Would be great to use some of the Daz poses in VaM, or create new poses in Daz that can be used in VaM. I'm finding it easier to pose in Daz than in VaM, at least on the desktop.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom